Branch Sales & Service Representative (MLO)
Company: PNC Financial Services Group
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: January 9, 2019
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our bank customers. As a Full Time Branch Sales & Service Representative, you will enhance customer relationships by taking time to understand a clients needs, identify opportunities to explore retail banking products and services, and refer them to a personal banker for additional sales and service support. You will interact with retail and business customers through lobby engagement and teller transactions, provide education on new technology and tools, and support their financial needs through a defined sales process.
This position will be based in Port St Lucie, FL at the St Lucie West retail banking branch.
- Delivers a unique customer experience aimed to improve a customer's financial wellbeing and create loyalty while increasing share of wallet. From a variety of customer interactions, participates in proactive sales and service activities and identifies referral opportunities. Collaborates with ecosystem partners to grow customer's share of wallet. Positions PNC solutions to drive new revenue and customer loyalty.
- Drives proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions with a defined sales process including outbound calling, service to sales, teller interactions, appointment setting and effective lobby engagement, ultimately elevating client loyalty. Delivers a full PNC conversation with every client interaction to identify appropriate PNC solutions. Leverages ecosystem partnerships to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
- Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
- Applies product and procedural knowledge to identify, mitigate and solve customer problems effectively to drive customer loyalty.
- Manages risk through adherence to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Demonstrates a heightened scrutiny to identify and avoid loss. Ensures teller and branch daily operations and maintenance transactions are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
Core CompetenciesManages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific CompetenciesTech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Prospecting. - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify and engage potential opportunities in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Matrix Management - Basic Experience
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Retail Lending - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design and develop retail lending products and services, manage and evaluate operational processes and procedures and ensure compliance with local and company policies.
Understanding Customer Needs - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to recognize and be sensitive to the different perspectives and priorities of different customers.
Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Banking Products - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to provide products and services available through the retail banking branch.
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, however may require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Keywords: PNC Financial Services Group, Port St. Lucie , Branch Sales & Service Representative (MLO), Sales , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!