Company: Tradesmen International, Inc.
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 25, 2019
- Pay Rate $20.00 - 24.00
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job location Port St Lucie
- Job Details : This company specializes in the recycling of
rubber tires and they will be adding and removing some of the
machines and conveyor systems.
- There will be mostly Stick Welding and grinding you will need
to have all your PPE on at all times.
- Safety Glasses, Gloves, Steel Toe Work Boots, Safety
- Must have tools for welding
- Must Have Reliable Transportation!!
- Job Schedule : 5 12's start at days for the first two day's
then going into night shifts 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. M-F We are
recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable,
skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America.
With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great
opportunities for skilled Welders that want to be the best in their
field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment
opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
Requirements As a Journeyman Welder you will be responsible for
using Stick, Mig, Tig, and Flux Core welding techniques to weld
various components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Performing any combination of duties to assist workers in
welding, brazing, and thermal and arc cutting activities
- Moving work pieces, tools, and supplies, manually or by hand
- Lifting, moving, and holding or clamping work pieces to table,
into jigs, or into position as directed manually or by using pry
bar Company Details Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't
just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to
hiring only those Journeyman Welders that are highly skilled in
their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a
desire to be the best. Additional requirements:
- 4 years of experience with Stick, Mig, Tig, Flux Core
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability
to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times Benefits In addition to consistent work,
top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits
package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive
benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a
lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs Tradesmen International is an EO
employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability Recruiter Name Vincent Bessey
Location US-FL-PORT SAINT LUCIE Posted Date 2 weeks ago (11/7/2019
11:35 AM) Req ID 2019-252573 Category Welder - Welder Travel No
Location US-FL-PORT SAINT LUCIE
Tradesmen International Inc. is one of North America's largest
employers of skilled construction craftsmen.-- We provide
unparalleled growth opportunities for our customers and employees
and focus to provide these craftsmen reliable work, fair
compensation and benefits, opportunities for skill and career
growth as well as safer overall working conditions.
Keywords: Tradesmen International, Inc., Port St. Lucie , Welder Journeyman, Professions , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!