HVAC CERTIFIED Apartment Maintenance Technician- P
Company: Grand Peaks Property Management
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPrimary responsibilities of the Maintenance
Technician are to ensure all vacated apartments are thoroughly
restored to market ready status and service requests completed in a
timely manner. Additional responsibilities include but are not
- Evaluates the condition of these items to restore apartments
(check, repair, replace) to market-ready status.
- Timely and efficient completion of service requests with high
- Change A/C filters and service HVAC (if certified).
- Assist with vacant apartment trash-outs and keeping grounds
- Move appliances, equipment, furniture as needed.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in maintenance and storage
areas; keep all areas locked and secured.
- Comply with all state/local laws and follow the company's
policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and guidelines including
compliance with OSHA/Fair Housing requirements.
- Ongoing training, as assigned.
- Other duties, as assigned. Benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, including flexible
- Life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term disability
and long-term disability insurance available
- Employee Assistant Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (pre-tax and Roth) options
- 18 days per year of PTO, total increases with years of
- Housing discount available at any one of our properties
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Tuition Reimbursement for continuing educationPowered by
Keywords: Grand Peaks Property Management, Port St. Lucie , HVAC CERTIFIED Apartment Maintenance Technician- P, Professions , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!