Service Desk Analyst
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Service Desk Engineers work as part of our Team providing remote
technical support to customers in a 24X7X365 environment. In this
position, you'll work on a wide variety of technical issues and be
a part of a dynamic, collaborative team.
- Provide first contact support of incoming requests to the
Service Desk via telephone, web portal, email, chat to ensure
courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user
- Follow-up on open tickets, keeping the clients informed of any
updates to their tickets along the way.
- Record, track, and document the service desk incident within
the Service Desk application.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to identify
solutions to customer support requests and escalate to more senior
team members or external resources as needed.
- Provide first-tier support to end users for Windows
Workstations, MAC OS, printers, mobile devices, Microsoft 365,
Active Directory, or basic application and hardware
- Add users, remove users, reset passwords, and change folder
- Basic understanding of how IP addresses, subnet masks,
gateways, and DNS addresses work.
- Utilize remote access solution and support on a variety of
topics including VPN clients, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- Troubleshoot issues utilizing the latest versions of the
following technologies: Active Directory, VPN Clients, Microsoft
365, Windows OS, Mac OS, laptop and desktop hardware, Anti-Virus
and Malware software, Spam Filtering, and Microsoft Office
Applications. Position Requirements:
- 2+ years of related experience, ideally working with external
clients in the Managed Services or IT Services industry.
- Stellar written/verbal communication and customer service
skills to successfully maintain a high level of collaboration and
interaction with clients and colleagues.
- The ability to diffuse potentially difficult situations with
angry or unpleasant clients on a regular basis.
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills to be able to
independently make decisions that affect customers without always
being able to consult with a supervisor.
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and excel in a
fast-paced, occasionally high stress Service level Agreement (SLA)
- The ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from
one task to another of a different nature.
- The ability to maintain concentration and focus in a
collaborative, open work environment; working within close
proximity to peers with varying noise levels and
- A strong attention to detail so work is accurate and
- The availability to work flexible hours, which may include
night shifts and/or weekends.
- An Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Computer
Science/Engineering or related field preferred
- Preferred Technical Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+,
Security+, Microsoft 365, Apple Certified Associate and Apple
Certified Support Professional.
Keywords: RennerBrown, Port St. Lucie , Service Desk Analyst, Professions , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!