Advanced Procedures and General GI Needed on Florida's East Coast
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 17, 2023
This position is in the heart of Florida's Treasure Coast less
than an hour north of Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie is a growing urban
area that has not lost a sense of 'the real Florida.' At Port St.
Lucie, you can hike environmental preserves, paddle lush rivers,
ride horses on nearby beaches, take in a spring training baseball
game, and play a few rounds of championship golf. Your CompHealth
consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks
that meet your expectations and match your training, experience,
and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are
one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United
States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a
CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Evan Silverman .
- Respected nonprofit health system
- Needs for both ERCP/EUS and General GI providers
- 1:4 call schedule
- Great opportunity for leadership, research, and clinical
- Option for minimal inpatient duties
- Visa sponsorship available for Advanced Procedures GIs
- Minutes from the Atlantic coast
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Port St. Lucie , Advanced Procedures and General GI Needed on Florida's East Coast, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!