Supervisor - Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Company: Teleperformance USA
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Category : Other
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.Teleperformance is a global
leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences
since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62
countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population.
This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the
dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding
customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our
- Frontline leader for client service delivery, operations
excellence, and staff development.
- SLA Management: manage team performance to meet client SLA's
and KPI's, including metric reporting on team performance.
- Workflow/queue management: allocation and distribution of tasks
across languages andprocesses.
- Employee Experience and Wellness: 1:1 coaching and feedback,
mentoring, performance development, career counselling, and drive
participation in well-being activities.
- Self-Wellness Adherence to ensure that he/she adheres to taking
care of his/her own mental well-being.
- Monitor and report to product team/leadership on volume spike,
and assign tasks to the team according to priorities on a daily
- Policy update dissemination: Work closely with the policy team,
quality team, and training team on policy updates, knowledge share
among all team members and gauge the understanding.
- Continuous Improvement: promote the culture of continuous
improvement across the teams in the global delivery network.
- Policy and Business insights: track platform abuse trends,
share the insights with the product and policy team, and provide
recommendations to strengthen platform safety and user experience.
- Academic: Higher, secondary specialized education, Bachelor's
degree is preferred.
- Relevant work experience: Product trained. If not, training wil
- Relevant people management experience, preferably within a
Trust & Safety
- Organization for a social media platform.
- Interpersonal skills: ability to build relationships with
stakeholders in multiple geographies. Consultative work style to
lead client work.
- Communication: The ability to articulate and clearly
communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical,
and impactful manner.
- Analytical skills: well-developed analytical skills and the
ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large
amounts of information.
- Ability to perform RCA/dive deep: identify the root causes of
issues by analysing patterns and trends through data analysis.
- Cognitive Ability: Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts,
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding
positive attitude and business focus.
- Google products experience: including Gmail, Calendar, Drive,
Keywords: Teleperformance USA, Port St. Lucie , Supervisor - Port Saint Lucie, Florida, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!