Tool and Die Maker
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 23, 2022
A prominent companyis looking for a Tool & Die Maker. This is a
great company to work with, that has amazing benefits and growth
opportunities. Their culture is second to none,offering a strong
family feel! Excellent opportunities for advancement, Promote from
within Job Summary of the Tool & Die Maker Tool and Die skilled
team members' mission is to maintain automotive stamping dies in a
production atmosphere by utilizing die shop related equipment such
as CNC mill, lathe, grinder and various other hand tools while
remaining focused on continuous improvement, predictive
maintenance, troubleshooting and repair activities while working in
a safe and efficient manner. RESPONSIBILITIES of the Tool & Die
- Work in a safe and respectful manner to protect yourself and
those around from unsafe acts.
- Perform preventative/predictive maintenance on automotive
stamping dies in alignment with standardized work
- Utilize stamping related equipment to perform necessary
matching and modifications for overall improvements of die
- Design, fabricate, and repair parts for various aspects of the
stamping operations focusing on continuous improvement.
- Modify/adjust basic parameters on stamping related equipment
such as try out press, production press, welders, CNC mill and
other electronically-controlled items.
- Troubleshoot production lines for immediate resolution to
issues related to safety, quality, and efficiency by
adjusting/replacing mechanical, pneumatic and electrical components
using various hand tools related to the Tool and Die field.
- Performs additional related duties as required.
- Able to multi-task and run multiple pieces of equipment
- Possesses basic welding skills (TIG, Micro, or Laser) for minor
touch up work. REQUIREMENTS for the Tool & Die Maker
- Experience working in a Tool and Die role maintaining stamping
dies utilizing techniques such as die spotting, punch
fitting/entry, formability improvements and the ability to use
related hand tools.
- Knowledge of sheet metal forming, trimming, piercing flanging
and basic understanding of metallurgy related to sheet metal
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Preference of a Journeyman Tool and Die certificate or 8 years
hands on experience.
- Team Members are required to work rotating shifts and to
support daily and weekend overtime.
- Experience building and/or maintaining high volume casting (or
stamping) dies, welding ability, and machining
- Experience in industrial maintenance and/or military
- Some electrical and mechanical knowledge.
- Demonstrated success in troubleshooting and
- Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: Tool &
Die, Welding, Machining. Compensation/Benefits for the Tool & Die
- Industry leading compensation
- Complete benefits package
- Positive work environment Apply now for the next step in your
Tool & Die Maker career! For additional information on this
opportunity, please contact Irving Booth directly at 605-705-3099.
Resumes may be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Gpac, Port St. Lucie , Tool and Die Maker, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!