Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 21, 2022
For more than 60 years, HEICO Corporation has thrived by serving
niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronic
industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and
services. HEICOs high energy culture focuses our Team Members on
providing high quality products and services to our customer base.
Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that
continually challenges our Team Members to perform at their best.
For four consecutive years, Forbes Magazine ranked HEICO as one of
the 200 "Best Small Companies." HEICO Corporation offers
competitive compensation, paid vacation and holidays, an excellent
401K plan with company match, and medical, dental, life, and
The IT Auditor will be responsible for assisting with risk-based
audits of technology infrastructure and business application
systems. They will interact with IT, accounting, and operational
management personnel across the company. This is an on-site
position located in Hollywood, FL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for testing, evaluating, documenting (test
procedures, results, and conclusions), and reporting on the design
and operating effectiveness of information technology general
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding
of the process, circumstances, and risk.
- Document IT control deficiencies and control improvement
recommendations identified during the audit.
- Obtaining responses to the audit findings and ensuring the
responses address the identified control/process
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable company,
department and professional standards.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, Management
Information Systems, or Accounting/Finance from an accredited
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in an IT audit
- Experience testing IT controls of enterprise IT infrastructure
(e.g., Windows, Active Directory, Unix, SQL) and applications.
- Experience with PCAOB (SOX) audit standards preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- CISA, CISM, CISSP and/or CIA preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES:
- Language: English --Strong written and oral communication
skills; ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of basic Microsoft Suite
--Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
percent and interpret bar graphs. Knowledge of financial statements
and Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAPP).
- Interpersonal Skills: Must be able to work in both a team
environment and independently. Excellent ability to effectively
interact with Team Members of all levels.
- Organizational Skills: Must have excellent organizational
skills; high attention to detail required.
- Technical Skills: Understanding of internal audit standards,
procedures, techniques, risk assessment practices, and frameworks
such as COSO, COBIT, NIST, SOX404. Working knowledge of enterprise
IT infrastructure, application, and database security, change
management, operations, and cyber security.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly
required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or
hear; and occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands
and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The
associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: HEICO, Port St. Lucie , IT Auditor, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!