Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Radiology Technologist? At HCA Florida St.
Lucie Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to
$300 million in programs to support our incredible team members
over the course of three years.BenefitsHCA Florida St. Lucie
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Radiology Technologist like you to
be a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsRadiology
Technologist As a Radiology Technologist you will perform a variety
of imaging procedures and be responsible for patient safety
protocols. You will function as the first line interface with
customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
Tasks and responsibilities, you will:
- Responsible for the care and safety of patients undergoing
treatment and use of equipment to minimize hazards of electric
shock, burns and extraneous radiation to patients.
- Responsible for safe handling of equipment and films.
- Instructs and prepares patients for roentgenographic and/or
- Determines technical positioning according to the radiologist's
established protocol positions and shields patients
- Able to assess patient pain interfering with imaging procedure
and makes appropriate physician contact for intervention.
- Performs special radiographic examinations requiring special
equipment and procedures such as: intravenous pyelograms,
intravenous cholangiograms, bronchograms, hysterosalpingograms,
tomograms, cholangiography, arthrograms, myelograms and hip
pinnings in surgery.
- Programs portable or stationary x-ray machines and makes
radiograms for a variety of examinations.
- Processes x-ray film in PACS. Position Qualifications:
- Current state licensure or permit to practice medical
- ARRT Certification
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support
- 1-3 years of experience
HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital is a
229-bed acute care facility accredited by the Joint Commission.
Since 1983, HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital has provided quality
care to the Treasure Coast community. We offer a full range of
services including a birthing center, cardiac catheterization lab,
cancer care, and breast center. We offer minimally-invasive and
robotic surgery, general and vascular surgery. The Orthopedic and
Spine Institute offers the latest in orthopedic equipment. This
ensures patients have access to high-quality care. HCA Florida St.
Lucie Hospital is a Certified Primary Stroke Center, and an
American College of Cardiology accredited Chest Pain Center. The
Emergency Room at the main hospital and the freestanding ER at
Darwin Square are designed with consideration for special
populations such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
We are located in Port St. Lucie, a city which attracts a vibrant
mix of people due to its low crime rate, diverse housing stock, and
abundant open space. If you are interested in a dynamic career in a
great location, we invite you to explore opportunities to join our
team at HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Radiology Technologist opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Port St. Lucie , Radiology Technologist, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!