Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Echo Tech today with HCA Florida
St. Lucie Medical Specialists.BenefitsHCA Florida St. Lucie Medical
Specialists, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Echo Tech. We care for our community!
Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8
million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!THIS IS A
PART TIME POSITIONJob Summary and QualificationsSeeking an Echo
Technician for our practice who provides clerical expertise to
ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking
a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.What you will do in
- Prepares patients for exams, monitors progress and records
- Performs timely procedures for subsequent evaluation and
treatment by attending physician.
- Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality
exams are performed.
- Adhere to and practices appropriate infection control policies
- Performs QA on all sonar equipment. What Qualifications you
- Requires a certificate from an approved echocardiology
- 1-3 years' experience is required
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT), or Registered Diagnostic
Cardiac SonographerPhysician Services Group is skilled in physician
employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in
hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead
more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers.
We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We
provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship
programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These
solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We
support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put
the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Echo Tech opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Port St. Lucie , Echo Tech, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!