Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Polysomnographic Tech today with
HCA Florida St. Lucie Medical Specialists.BenefitsHCA Florida St.
Lucie Medical Specialists, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Polysomnographic Tech. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsWe are seeking a
Polysomnographic Tech that demonstrates knowledge of human growth
and development, assessment, range of treatment of care and care of
patients appropriate to the age of the patient. Performs and
analyzes a variety of sleep studies. We are an amazing team that
works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
We want you to apply now. What you will do in this role:
- Prepares patients for exams, monitors progress and records
- Performs timely procedures for subsequent evaluation and
treatment by attending physician.
- Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality
exams are performed.
- Adhere to and practices appropriate infection control policies
- Candidates will work nightsWhat Qualifications you will need:
- Appropriate state license is required
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Registered Sleep Technician, or Polosomnographer, and know how
to scorePhysician Services Group is skilled in physician
employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in
hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead
more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers.
We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We
provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship
programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These
solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We
support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put
the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Polysomnographic Tech opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Port St. Lucie , Polysomnographic Tech, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!