Company: National Spine & Pain Centers
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 15, 2022
At National Spine and Pain and our affiliates, our platform of
success is composed of a history of excellence, recognized
distinction, groundbreaking treatment options, convenient
locations, and long-term results.
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to support our Port
St. Lucie center to care for our patients in our Ambulatory Surgery
Working under the guidance of the physician, you will:
* Assist with patient procedures and the implementation of provider
care plans; supply and maintain equipment, evaluate patient pain
appropriately upon admission and throughout entirety of patient
appointment; and ensure clinical compliance.
We require the following:
- Minimum two (2) year Associates Degree from an accredited
School of Nursing.
- Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience (strongly
- A valid State Registered Nurse license, Compact State or
- Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS certifications.
- Excellent patient care skills and awareness of the legal
implications of work and words in healthcare
- Knowledge of EMR and/or Electronic Practice Management systems
and technologies, preferably Centricity and Modernizing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word and
- The capacity to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment,
while demonstrating resourcefulness and proactivity.
- Excellent organizational/multi-tasking skills with acute
attention to detail.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service at all times by
communicating effectively and professionally with a diverse
- Authorization to work in the United States without requiring
authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or
in the future.
- Completion of satisfactory background check inclusive of
driving records, criminal records, employment references,
education, social security and OIG exclusions.
NSPC offers competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision
insurance options, life insurance plans, employer-matched 401(k),
holidays and paid time off.
We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by
viewing our website at
Keywords: National Spine & Pain Centers, Port St. Lucie , Registered Nurse, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!