Company: Planet Fitness Sunshine Fitness Management
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Who We Are:At Planet Fitness, our mission has always been to
enhance peoples lives by providing a high-quality fitness
experience in a welcoming, judgement free environment. We are proud
to be one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and
operators of fitness centers in the United States with over 2,000
clubs and growing!Joining the PF family means being part of a
company that is based on an established culture and strong set of
values. It is being a part of a supportive, engaging team that
cares about bettering the health and wellbeing of the community in
an environment where everyone feels like they belong. It is having
fun at work while creating member experiences that consistently
exceed their expectations. It means being part of a brand that you
can be proud of!Who You Are:All of our Team Members at Planet
Fitness share one thing in common a passion for our amazing brand
and a desire to make our members feel welcome in our Judgement Free
ZoneCharacteristics that will make you a perfect match for our
Cleaner position: You:
- Exhibit a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Have a passion for delivering a consistent and exceptional
experience to our members, guests and fellow PF team members.
- Pride yourself on your work while being punctual, reliable and
- Handle all interactions with diplomacy and exhibit a genuine
motivation for helping others.
- Act with integrity and show respect to everyone around
- Exhibit strong communication skills and have an ability to
listen and empathize.
- Inspire and motivate others to achieve their goals.
- Are a quick study with the ability to apply what you have
learned during online and hands-on training.About the Cleaner
Role:As the Cleaner, you will be responsible for the overall
cleanliness and sanitation of all areas of the facility to ensure
an outstanding member experience. Cleanliness is critical to the
Planet Fitness brand and the safety of our team members and
members.These responsibilities include:
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize all common areas (i.e.,
restrooms, locker room, fitness equipment, Black Card Spa)
according to Planet Fitness cleaning standards.
- Vacuum floor surfaces and operate the floor scrubber machine
according to established schedule.
- Properly dispose of trash and maintain the trash cans/cleaning
- Replenish supplies and paper products as needed. Communicate
inventory needs to the Club Manager.
- Clean/dust items high off the ground (i.e., ceiling fans, TVs,
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets,
faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club
- Operate washing machine and dryer.
- Maintain cleaning equipment (i.e., cleaning the mop bucket,
emptying vacuum bags)Daily responsibilities of the Cleaner may also
- Greet members/guests as they enter and exit the club; assisting
them with any questions or concerns as they check in.
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with
- Execute retail transactions with accuracy and drive sales
- Resolve member concerns and escalate to a Manager as
- Frequently perform a comprehensive walk of all club areas;
quickly fix any safety/policy issues and address cleanliness
concerns.About Your Qualifications:
- Cleaning and sanitizing experience is preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Willing to become CPR/AED Certified (Training provided by
- Basic computer proficiency Physical Demands of the Cleaner:
- Continual standing and moving throughout the club to accomplish
tasks during shift.
- Continual communicating in person or on the phone to exchange
information during shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Will encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and
- Moving self in different positions, including bending and
twisting, to accomplish tasks. More reasons to join Planet Fitness!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance*
- Vacation*/Sick Time/Holiday Pay
- Free Black Card Membership
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Term Life Insurance*
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts*
- Employee perks and discounts
- Engaging team-building competitions and social events*Please
note that certain benefits listed above are for full-time employees
onlyHealth and Safety Requirements: Every team member is
responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Team
members are expected to be active participants in health and safety
by following all applicable policies and protocols, reporting
unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership, and
conducting work in a safe manner.Job ID: 2022-6583 External Company
URL: https://www.planetfitness.com/ Street: 10139 S. Federal
Highway, Remote Position: No
Keywords: Planet Fitness Sunshine Fitness Management, Port St. Lucie , Cleaner, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!