Company: BBL Hospitality
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Houseman Job DetailsJob LocationCourtyard by Marriott Port St.
Lucie - Port St. Lucie, FL Position TypeFull Time Job ShiftDay Job
CategoryHospitality - Hotel Evening position! Must be able to work
4pm-11pm.We are pleased to share the benefit options that we
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Investment
- Referral Bonus
- Associate Development Plan Opportunities
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Benefits, FSA and HSA
Accountoptions available to Full-Time associates
- Associate Travel Program DiscountsHousepersonassists the
Executive Housekeeper, Housekeeping Supervisors and Room Attendants
in performing their work more effectively and efficiently and
cleans public areas to ensure hotel cleanliness standards are met.
Job Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
preferred.Basic reading, writing and math skills, detail oriented,
ability to communicate with guest and knowledge of cleaning
machinery. Physical requirements include standing, walking, lifting
and carrying, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, bending and able
to walk stairs.Housepersons typically lift and/or carry items as
much as 75 pounds and pull and/or push as much as 500 pounds.
Duties to include, but not limited to :
- Responsible for monthly inventories of all supplies and
notifying Executive Housekeeping of needed supplies.
- Mixes and issues all cleaning agents as per policy and proper
- Keeps the linen storerooms clean, stocked and in order at all
- Assists the Room Attendants in emptying their carts of soiled
linen and trash, as required.
- Delivers and picks up all other items that are available for
guests use, such as iron, ironing board, cart table, etc.
- Delivers rollaways and cribs to guest rooms, as requested,
clean and stores same after they are used.
- Empties all trash into the dumpster.
- Assists Executive Housekeeper in receiving and storing all new
supplies and equipment.
- Restocks linen carts and linen storerooms as needed.
- Litter pick up in stairwells daily; sweep and mop stairwells
twice weekly or more as needed.
- Clean lights in ceiling of corridors as needed.
- Assist Room Attendants with furniture moving and mattress
flipping during deep cleaning.
- Shampoos carpet, strips and waxes floors throughout the
- Cleans designated areas and back of house areas on hotel
Keywords: BBL Hospitality, Port St. Lucie , Houseman, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!