Rest Area Attendant (PT) Weigh in Motion - Martin County (South Bound)
Company: Gulfstream Goodwill Industries Foundation, Inc.
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: September 13, 2022
* Due to contract requirements, priority will be given to
persons with disabilities.
Perform duties to keep the North and Southbound Rest Areas on I-95
clean and well maintained for customer use; and contribute to the
mission of Goodwill by presenting a positive image to the
community, within the limitations of standard methods and
* Cleans areas in restrooms including toilets, sinks, floors, stall
doors, soap dispensers, walls, ceilings and divider doors.
* Sweeps and mops foyer floor.
* Sweeps or blows off curbs and gutters.
* Cleans picnic tables and sweeps platforms.
* Refills soap supplies as needed.
* Maintains attendants' room in a neat and clean manner.
* Empties trash cans and replaces bags.
* Picks up trash in flower beds, parking lot and around building;
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Demonstrate by words and actions a commitment to the Goodwill
mission to help people with disabilities and other barriers to
become self-sufficient, working members of the community.
* Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force
groups as directed and maintain required level of knowledge
pertaining to operating procedures, requirements, processes, and
* Follow safety rules, ensure safe operating conditions are
followed within area of responsibility, wear required personal
protective equipment and clothing, and keep work area in clean and
* Perform or assist with any assignments as required or
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Demonstrated ability to communicate in English and understand
simple verbal and/or written instructions.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and the
general public in a courteous and professional manner.
* Ability to adhere to all safety procedures during all
undertakings while on the job.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
* Physically agile; bending, lifting, stooping and stretching.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Use floor cleaning equipment, brooms, hoses, and required personal
protective equipment and clothing.
People with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply
Pay Rate: $10.00/hr
Keywords: Gulfstream Goodwill Industries Foundation, Inc., Port St. Lucie , Rest Area Attendant (PT) Weigh in Motion - Martin County (South Bound), Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!