Company: Home Instead
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: August 4, 2022
St Lucie CountyDo you desire to work for an organization that
makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Are you looking to
explore ways of being part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps
you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population
in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home
Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to
remain in their homes and provides companionship, light
housekeeping, meal preparations, medication and appointment
reminders, Alzheimer's Care, and assistance with grooming and
Home Instead is looking for Part Time CAREGivers to work our "Prime
time" hours of 8:00 am - 3:00pm, but welcome all available shifts.
-Offering promotion opportunities, Specialize Care, and weekends
has higher rates. Home Instead offers a safe environment for all
CAREGivers and will provide appropriate PPE.
Home Instead Offers
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by
our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful
relationships with Home Instead's clients
- A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
- Training specifically designed by Home Instead where you will
receive in-house certifications
- Free learning and development courses through our online
learning platform with opportunities for advancement
- CAREGiver appreciation celebrations every quarter
- A competitive CAREGiver referral program with great
Prior Caregiver experience is Preferred but is not required, skills
training is provided by Home InsteadRequirements for CAREGiver
- Must be 19 years of age with proof at least 2 -years Driving
experience, or 21 years and older
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbal
- Have or be willing to complete a criminal background check,
office will check DMV Record -and perform drug screen
- Possess a valid FL. driver's license and valid auto insurance
with the candidate listed as a driver
- Have or be willing to obtain a current CPR Certification
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
homeinstead.com/739Each Home Instead franchise is independently
owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Port St. Lucie , CAREGiver, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!