Company: Spa Sciences
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Who We AreSpa Sciences is the #1 selling beauty device brand in
the US with distribution nationally in Walmart, CVS, Walgreens &
more. We are proud to offer our customers the ability to "bring the
spa home with you" through the advanced technology of our beauty
devices. Spa Sciences consist of a diverse team of skincare
experts, including scientists, engineers, designers, and
beauticians. We are committed to providing clinically effective,
safe and affordable beauty devices for at home use.About the
RoleWe're looking for a multidisciplinary multimedia designer to
join our creative team with a primary focus on marketing design.
You'll be responsible for elevating our visual identity and
executing designs for marketing assets which include paid & organic
social content. The ideal fit for this role is color-obsessed,
loves coming up with fresh ideas and is excited to work
collaboratively with our team to help bring the brand to life
through beautiful, thoughtful design and compelling visual
storytelling. Your work will encompass everything from simple
design needs to broader creative projects that you'll manage from
concept to execution, ensuring all creative is aligned with our
brand identity, voice and tone.The ideal candidate has a strong
understanding of motion design, video editing, and graphic design
as well as a deep understanding of design fundamentals, high
attention to design detail, and an awareness of today's internet
culture and trends.Key Responsibilities
- Seek data and performance metrics to continue evolving and
- Craft creative tests to drive higher growth for the
- Conceptualize and execute on innovative ideas to create
effective and on-brand assets that drive growth
- Design ambitiously, with a command of typography, composition,
messaging hierarchy, and balance.
- Design with both speed and accuracy for digital platforms
- Communicate and present ideas clearly and concisely with a
desire for feedback and input from others
- Self-organize and manage projects and deadlines to ensure a
smooth process and on-time delivery of work
- Leverage the Spa Sciences brand style guide to ensure
consistency across all channelsRequirements
- 2+ years experience working on in-house creative team, creative
agency, or similar.
- Strong visual portfolio and demonstrated experience for a
meticulous sense of detail for motion design, video editing, and
- Must be interested and show experience with design systems and
have a proclivity or interest in communication systems and how they
intersect with design.
- Experience and knowledge working in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to create GIF animations and motion graphics in
Photoshop, After Effects, or other.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into
smart design solutions.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment
and flexible to business' needs.Benefits
- Competitive salary & Commission
- Relocation package
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401KSpa Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the
spirit of inclusion feeds into everything we do. We are committed
to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal
employment opportunities are available to all applicants and
teammates. Spa Sciences is committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity,
gender expression, and Veteran status.
Keywords: Spa Sciences, Port St. Lucie , Multimedia Designer, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!