Pool Leak Specialist - Port St. Lucie
Company: Red Rhino
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Pool Leak SpecialistDon't have experience in the pool industry?
No problem WE WANT TO INVEST IN YOU! We hire winning attitudes and
offer PAID TRAINING!OUR COMPANY We areRED RHINO,the Pool Leak
Experts. We've been in business since 2006 and have expanded to 10
locations throughout Florida, with plans to grow on the horizon.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES Our mission is simple, to WOW customers by
resolving their pool leaks with remarkable service.Our core values:
Family, Excellence, Fun, Innovation, and Character, define us and
we make sure they are represented in everything we do. What Will
You Be Doing? As a Pool Leak Specialist, your mission is to WOW
- Mastering the ins and outs of locating pool leaks the RED RHINO
way! Rain or shine, hot or cold, you will thoroughly analyze a
swimming pool identifying leak issue(s), presenting the findings,
and recommending repair solution(s).
- Getting the job done and doing it right, no matter what it
takes or how long it takes, with a smile and a good attitude.
- Presenting and selling easy-to-understand repair options to fix
each customers leak issues once and for all.
- Providing excellent customer care by making the customer feel
important and confident in our services.
- Embodying the companys mission and core values in every
interaction and decision you make with internal and external
customers alike. Upon successful completion of our comprehensive
paid training program, you will receive a company vehicle,
technology, equipment, and the tools necessary for a job well-done.
What Do You Need to Bring?
- You are a people person with great verbal communication skills
and can clearly communicate messages in writing.
- You don't need to be a polished salesperson, but you are
- You know how to have fun and engage with your team and don't
take yourself too seriously.
- You have grit and the willingness to stay until the job is done
- You dont have to be a pro swimmer, but you are able to dive in
pools and swim to find leaks.
- You are comfortable using technology and learning new
- You are mechanically inclined and can use a power tool if
- You can work alone or with a team and solve problems,
encouraging and supporting your team members.
- You have a valid driver's license with a clean driving
- You are willing to complete a background check and drug test
prior to employment.
- You have watched our company video and can tell us exactly why
you want to be a RHINO. Physical Demands: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential function of this
- Regularly perform manual labor for extended periods of time in
often adverse conditions.
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle at all hours of
the day and in varying weather conditions.
- Regularly exposed to underwater conditions, up to 12ft. below
the surface for extended periods, testing and observing various
- Frequently remains in a stationary standing position for
extended periods, occasionally on elevated or uneven surfaces such
as pool decks.
- Regularly moves leak detection equipment, tools, and supplies
weighing up to 100 pounds to and from vehicle to the job site to
service customers pools.
- Constantly moves about indoor and outdoor settings, maneuvering
around equipment, tight spaces, uneven surfaces, and up/downstairs
at customers' homes.
- Frequently operates a variety of specialized tools and
- Constantly communicates with customers and coworkers; must be
able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Exposure to chemicals, tools, and powered machinery. What we do
for you (just to name a few): Our employees quality of life is
important to us. We offer employees a stable and rewarding
workplace including --
- Paid Training
- Full-time Specialistpayrange:$50-$75kafter successful
completion of the training period
- Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match,
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and Supplemental
Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave
- Healthiest You App Virtual Medical Consultation
- Dave Ramseys SmartDollar Personal Finance Budgeting
- Miscellaneous discounts available with participating partners
Ready to join the RHINO family? ToAPPLY, watch our video, and learn
more about us, visit our website at. RED RHINO, INC. is an equal
opportunity employer that sees diversity as a positive force in a
drug-free workplace. The above job description is meant to describe
the general nature and level of work to be performed it is not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills of the position. RED RHINO CultureIf you ask our team
what they like most about RED RHINO, you'll get a variety of
answers. Many will say the promote-from-within culture and
opportunities for advancement. Others may mention our complete
training programs or stellar benefits offerings. But almost all
will highlight the fellowship with friendly co-workers that
sincerely enjoy being a Rhino.RED RHINO is an equal opportunity
employer and a drug-free workplace, RED RHINO conducts drug screens
and background checks.Powered by JazzHRPI181594205
Keywords: Red Rhino, Port St. Lucie , Pool Leak Specialist - Port St. Lucie, Other , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!