Team Lead, Technical Engineering Center
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Dataprise is Growing.
Are You Ready For your Next Career? If you think you've got what it
takes to succeed at one of the fastest growing technology firms in
the region, we want to hear from you TODAY! Position: Team Lead,
Technical Engineering Center
Location(s): Port St. Lucie, FL
About the role: The Technical Engineering Center (TEC) is
responsible for providing remote technical support to Dataprise
customers in a 24X7X365 environment. In this position, you'll work
as an escalation point and leader on the team for technical issues,
new hire training, process questions, and more. You will have the
opportunity to work on a wide variety of technical issues and be a
part of a dynamic, collaborative team. Customer service and a
strong desire to learn and grow are paramount! Position
- Serve as an escalation point for the team for technical issues,
questions about processes, and to strategize the best approach to
- Act as a role model to the team by providing mentoring and
guidance to new hires on the team.
- Assist the Technical Engineering Center management team with
mentoring, communicating, developing, and training new team
- Perform spot checks of the ticket queue to ensure that tickets
are assigned and addressed as quickly as possible.
- Create a motivating environment so the team is as focused and
productive as possible throughout the day.
- Be a change agent on the team by checking in with the team and
continually seeking out ways to improve the employee experience and
- Ensure that team members are completing their administrative
tasks such as follow-up's and overhead submissions in a timely
- Assist with evolving, fine-tuning, and implementing new
processes to ensure the team is operating at maximum efficiency
levels and manage various initiatives to help the department
- Serve as a back-up to the department head when unavailable or
out of office.
- Configure and troubleshoot end user issues related to the
following technologies: Windows Server, Active Directory, VPN
Clients, Microsoft 365, Windows OS, Mac OS, laptop and desktop
hardware, Anti-Virus and Malware software, Spam Filtering, and
Microsoft Office Applications. Position Requirements:
- Several years of prior experience in a service desk/call center
- Strong hands-on/practical experience with the following
technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Small Business
Server, Active Directory, Citrix, Firewalls (e.g., SonicWall,
Watchguard), DNS, DHCP, VMware preferred.
- Vast knowledge of Dataprise processes, procedures, products,
- Previous experience in a leadership role and/or a desire to
pursue a leadership path at Dataprise.
- Attention to detail and a keen sense of ownership.
- Exceptional organization skills and oral/written communications
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A willingness to respond to occasional communication from staff
after-hours and on weekends.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to mitigate
conflict and address challenging situations.
- Leadership skills to allow mentoring of junior team
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- Industry certifications such as MCSE, ITIL, CompTIA A+, CompTIA
Network+, MTA - Technology Associate, MCSA Office 365, MCSA Windows
Server 2016. Dataprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dataprise
CEO to Speak at NTEN's Non-Profit Technology Conference (3/18/21) -
... read more Dataprise Recognized as an Elite MSP on CRN's 2021
MSP 500 List (2/19/21) - Dataprise announced today that CRN has
named Dat... read more
Keywords: DATAPRISE, Port St. Lucie , Team Lead, Technical Engineering Center, IT / Software / Systems , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!