Company: Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionWAGE AND BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Match
- Paid Time OffJOB SUMMARY: Cleans assigned areas in accordance
with set procedures. Stocks room attendant's supplies, removes
soiled linen and trash from carts, and performs various guest
service functions.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Cleans vending machines and all surrounding areas.
- Empties all trash receptacles and ashtrays in corridors and
- Cleans all outside area walkways; sweeps stairways and
landings; cleans railings and washes all EXIT doors.
- Cleans public restrooms.
- Cleans elevators, tracks, chrome, and stainless steel.
- Spot-cleans walls and doors; removes cobwebs; cleans fire
- Wipes baseboards, railings, phones, walls, windows/doors and
- Collects soiled linen from room attendant's cars and delivers
to area assigned.
- Vacuums all inside corridors and shampoos carpets (as
- Assists in keeping all storage areas and linen room clean.
- Assists Executive Housekeeper in checking supplies, opening
cartons, and placing supplies neatly on shelves.
- Assists in making beds and cleaning rooms, (flips mattresses on
periodical basis) when necessary, as instructed by Manager.
- Delivers cribs, rollaways and other guest amenities to guest
- Clean and setup pool area each morning and afternoon.
- Assists with light maintenance duties such as PTAC replacement,
toilet plunging, and showerhead replacement.
- Complete all assign tasks on checklist and complete walkthrough
with Manager to ensure all tasks were completed on said employee's
checklist before employee clocks out.
- Recognizes and corrects potential safety hazards such as broken
doors or railings, fire hazards, wet floors, etc.
- Performs other related and unrelated tasks as assigned by
- Environmental Conditions
- 75% Inside: Protection from weather conditions but not
necessarily from temperature changes.
- 25% Outside: No protection from weather conditions during
property walks and inspections.
- Essential Skills
- Knowledge of applicable franchise standards and
- Ability to maintain records and communicate effectively with
members of other hotel department.
- Educational/Vocational Preparation
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to follow schedule and ability to perform physical
labor.Powered by JazzHR9QqJvXpMJU
Keywords: Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, Port St. Lucie , Hotel Houseperson/Janitor/Custodian, Hospitality & Tourism , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!