Company: North American Dental Group
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 9, 2019
"Open Up" to A Whole New Dental Experience
Imagine working in a place which delivers best in class patient
care and focuses on putting every patient first, every visit. Our
guiding principle is empathy, and we want you to join us on our
mission to transform the dental experience. Our practice partners
with North American Dental Group which provides us with the
necessary support in order to fulfill our purpose of ensuring
excellent patient care.
Wondering how this shapes your job experience?
We use our individuality and dental expertise to practice group
dentistry and ensure that every patient leaves our office feeling
satisfied. Do you have the drive and passion to help others improve
their oral health in the way that we do? Come join our team- help
us pioneer a new culture of dentistry.ResponsibilitiesSkills
Required to Make a Great "Impression" on Our Team
- Commitment to becoming an approachable educator, providing the
best patients around with exemplary explanations of dental
procedures and treatments in a simple and friendly manner.
- Always practice empathy while performing procedures as advised
by the dentist, such as prophylaxis, debridement, deep cleaning,
and sealant and fluoride application, in order to ensure that our
patients keep on smiling
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills required
to form long-lasting, authentic relationships with patients and
- Ability to remain flexible, friendly, and organized in a
fast-paced work environment
QualificationsSo How Can You "Fill" This Role?
- State licensure in dental hygiene and certification from an
- 1-5 years of experience preferred; will consider new
- Knowledge of dental charting software, digital x-rays, and
ability to learn new programs as needed
"Brace" Yourself--- It only Gets Better
- 3 weeks of paid time off for full-time associates which
increases up to 5 weeks as you grow in your career with us
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401k
- Constant opportunities for career growth and continuing
- An exciting atmosphere that allows for freedom and
individuality - enabling our team to always strive to do the best
for our patients
Ready to Come "Bond" With Our Team?
- Our team is ready to welcome the perfect candidate with arms
(and mouths) wide open! We're constantly growing and want you to
join our practice. Stop searching for jobs- apply today and start
- If you are professional and organized yet outgoing, adaptable,
and energetic, you'll fit right in.
- Our team is full of individuals with different skills and
personalities, but each is willing to go the extra mile for our
patients while communicating well with our team. Relatable? Then
there's a spot for you at our practice. We're excited to hear from
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: North American Dental Group, Port St. Lucie , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!