Certified Nurse Midwife Permanent Job for Health Center in Port St. Lu
Company: TNN Healthcare Solutions
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Certified Nurse Midwife in Port St. Lucie Florida Since 1976 our
organization has been considered a leader in Florida's primary and
preventive health care services. Comprehensive health care services
are provided through a network of health centers surrounding Lake
Okeechobee in South-Central Florida. Our service area encompasses
the counties of Hendry, Glades, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Martin and
the western area of Palm Beach County. Our company has service
delivery sites in the cities of Clewiston, Fort Pierce, Indiantown,
Moore Haven, Okeechobee, Pahokee, Port St. Lucie and Stuart with
Our Corporate Office centrally located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Our sites are NHSC loan repayment locations.
- 1 Year experience required as certified nurse midwife. Some
locations require 3 years experience such as Okeechobee job
- Must have Florida license to apply.
- Competitive compensation.
- All sites are recognized by NCQA as level 3 Patient-Centered
- We offer great benefits including a pension plan, 401K
- Excellent health insurance, free dental insurance, free
long-term disability insurance, free life insurance.
- P aid CME days, a CME allowance, generous vacation and paid
professional memberships. Please call Ashley at TNN HealthCare at
[Click Here to Apply] to find out more about this Florida job
opportunity. Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics
jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse
practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric
nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics &
gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: TNN Healthcare Solutions, Port St. Lucie , Certified Nurse Midwife Permanent Job for Health Center in Port St. Lu, Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!