Certified Nurse Midwife Permanent Job for Health Center in Port St. Lu
Company: TNN Healthcare Solutions
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: February 22, 2019
Certified Nurse Midwife in Port St. Lucie Florida Since 1976 our organization has been considered a leader in Florida's primary and preventive health care services. Comprehensive health care services are provided through a network of health centers surrounding Lake Okeechobee in South-Central Florida. Our service area encompasses the counties of Hendry, Glades, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Martin and the western area of Palm Beach County. Our company has service delivery sites in the cities of Clewiston, Fort Pierce, Indiantown, Moore Haven, Okeechobee, Pahokee, Port St. Lucie and Stuart with Our Corporate Office centrally located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Our sites are NHSC loan repayment locations.
- 1 Year experience required as certified nurse midwife. Some locations require 3 years experience such as Okeechobee job location.
- Must have Florida license to apply.
- Competitive compensation.
- All sites are recognized by NCQA as level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Homes.
- We offer great benefits including a pension plan, 401K plan.
- Excellent health insurance, free dental insurance, free long-term disability insurance, free life insurance.
- P aid CME days, a CME allowance, generous vacation and paid professional memberships. Please call Ashley at TNN HealthCare at [Click Here to Apply] to find out more about this Florida job opportunity. Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: TNN Healthcare Solutions, Port St. Lucie , Certified Nurse Midwife Permanent Job for Health Center in Port St. Lu, Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!