Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Represents the face of the company to patients who come in,
both as part of their health routine or for insights into
life-defining health decisions.
- Draws quality blood samples from patients and prepares those
specimens for lab testing while following established practices and
- The PSR I has direct contact with patients and creates an
atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures to
patients and drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe and
- Demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process
excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy
to patient information.
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities of the Patient Service Center accurately and on
- Maintain a safe and professional environment.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen
collection and processing duties following established practices
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees and the public in
Keywords: ICONMA, Port St. Lucie , Phlebotomist I, Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!