Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $34-46 per hour
Company: HCA Florida Healthcare
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: March 19, 2023
HCA Florida Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ICU -
Intensive Care Unit for a nursing job in Port St Lucie, Florida.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Nights (Rotating
Weekends)Description IntroductionHCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital is
committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to
work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering
patient-centered care? Submit your application for ICU RN position
and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsHCA
Florida St. Lucie Hospital, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for
benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether
you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role,
shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver
clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA
Florida St. Lucie Hospital!Job Summary and QualificationsPOSITION
SUMMARY: The ICU/CCU RN manages the nursing care of critically ill
patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and
protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required. Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current FL RN Licensure or recognized Compact Licensure
(subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not
limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital is a 229-bed acute care
facility accredited by the Joint Commission. Since 1983, HCA
Florida St. Lucie Hospital has provided quality care to the
Treasure Coast community. We offer a full range of services
including a birthing center, cardiac catheterization lab, cancer
care, and breast center. We offer minimally-invasive and robotic
surgery, general and vascular surgery. The Orthopedic and Spine
Institute offers the latest in orthopedic equipment. This ensures
patients have access to high-quality care. HCA Florida St. Lucie
Hospital is a Certified Primary Stroke Center, and an American
College of Cardiology accredited Chest Pain Center. The Emergency
Room at the main hospital and the freestanding ER at Darwin Square
are designed with consideration for special populations such as
pediatric and geriatric patients.
We are located in Port St. Lucie, a city which attracts a vibrant
mix of people due to its low crime rate, diverse housing stock, and
abundant open space. If you are interested in a dynamic career in a
great location, we invite you to explore opportunities to join our
team at HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies-- by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. ---In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
healthcare. Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give
people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a family
that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our ICU RN opening. Apply today and a member of our
Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.HCA Florida Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-752070.
Posted job title: ICU RNBenefits
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
Keywords: HCA Florida Healthcare, Port St. Lucie , Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $34-46 per hour, Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...