Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Title: Phlebotomist I
Duration: 4 months with possible extension
Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
Hours: 6:30A - 3:30P M-F rotating Saturday's
1 year of phlebotomy experience
Roles and responsibilities:
- Draw quality blood samples from patients and prepares those
specimens for lab testing while following established practices and
- Have direct contact with patients and creates an atmosphere of
trust and confidence while explaining procedures to patients and
drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe, and accurate
- Demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process
excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy
to patient information.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical
specimen collection and processing duties following established
practices and procedures.
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees and the public in
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Minimum of 6 months experience.
- One(+) years phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Customer service in a retail or service environment
- Keyboard/data entry experience a must.
Additional Job Details: 1 year of phlebotomy experience
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Port St. Lucie , Phlebotomist I, Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!