RN Or Ambulatory - Ambulatory Care
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 20, 2022
RN Or AmbulatoryJoin the Cleveland Clinic team, where you will
work alongside passionate caregivers and provide patient-first
healthcare. Cleveland Clinic is recognized as the No. 4 hospital in
the nation, according to the U.S. and World News Report. At
Cleveland Clinic, you will work alongside passionate and dedicated
caregivers, receive endless support and appreciation, and build a
rewarding career with one of the most respected healthcare
organizations in the world.
A Registered Nurse is responsible for understanding complicated
medical histories, advanced surgical procedures, pain modalities
and thorough nutritional support. Your primary duties will
* Providing direct nursing care.
* Monitoring, recording, and communicating patients' conditions as
* Preparing patient care plans.
* Administering prescribed medications.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
* Is a team player.
* Has excellent communication skills.
* Can adapt to change.
* Has an interest in growing leadership skills.
* Can critically think and problem solve for patients' best
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join
a supportive team and willing to learn new skills. Cleveland Clinic
will assist you by offering tuition reimbursement and
cross-training for professional development.
Cleveland Clinic provides what matters most: career growth,
delivering world-class care to our patients, continuous learning,
exceptional benefits and working for an organization that offers
many long-term career paths. Join us and experience a culture where
opportunities to advance and the support to get there go
* Establish and maintain courteous and cooperative relations with
patients and other users of the ASC.
* Oversees the clinical practice of nursing in the ASC including
assessing patient care needs and planning the delivery of care
utilizing the nursing process in a variety of settings.
* Directs other caregivers in providing patient care.
* Assumes charge responsibilities and resolves problems.
* Reports variances from standard practice to the Nurse
* Develops educational material and provides health education to
patients and families.
* Processes patients through the ASC.
* Assesses the level of personnel skills and the availability of
resources to meet established patient outcomes.
* Actively participates in attaining ASC goals and mission.
* Monitors and evaluates cost effective practices within the
* Participates in the development and utilization of quality
monitoring programs within the ASC.
* Responsible for personal and staff development by maintaining
* Completes all mandatory nursing competencies and educational
requirements within a defined time frame.
* Participates in the preparation of staff development programs.
Identifies self-learning needs, establishes personal and
professional goals to meet those needs and evaluates attainment of
* Demonstrates a positive, concerned and sensitive response in the
* Contributes to the positive atmosphere of the workplace.
* Interacts with patients, visitors and staff in a courteous,
* Demonstrates respect for the cultural and social differences that
exist among people.
* Maintains confidentiality of information regarding patient,
families and staff members.
* Resolves conflict in a positive manner.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
* BSN preferred.
* Current state license as Registered Nurse (RN).
* Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association (AHA)
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through American Heart
Association (AHA) complete ACLS training successfully within 6
months of hire.
* If performing moderate/procedural sedation must have Advanced
Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 6 months of hire.
* For those caring for pediatric population, completion of
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) through American Heart
Complexity of Work:
* Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
* Current demonstrated clinical proficiency.
* Ability to establish and maintain courteous and cooperative
relations with patients and other users of the ASC.
* One year of clinical experience as a RN in a perioperative or
critical care setting.
* Three years Surgical Technician experience may substitute for the
one year clinical RN experience.
* Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
* Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light
Personal Protective Equipment:
* Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Port St. Lucie , RN Or Ambulatory - Ambulatory Care, Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!