Company: Medical Consultants of Florida LLC
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 18, 2022
MedFlorida Medical Centers is a fast-growing organization that
specializes in providing exceptional patient-centered primary care
services. Our goal is to improve the health, happiness, and
well-being of each patient, with a commitment to excellence in all
that we do. Our Haines City, Port Saint Lucie, Tampa, and Aventura
locations are looking for a Primary Care Physician withFlorida
Medical Licensingto begin immediately.
Our benefits include,relocation assistance,acompetitive
salary,asigning bonus*,22 days of PTO,6 paid public
holidays,malpractice insurance,$2,000 CME,productivity bonuses,
andstock grants, to qualified outstanding employees.
A MedFlorida Physician is responsible providing exceptional primary
care for patients. The Physicians duties include, but are not
- The Physician independently provides exceptional primary care
- Take full accountability for patient care and outcomes and will
appropriately seek consultation from specialists when needed, stay
actively involved in, and be responsible for, the detailed care of
- It is expected that the Physician will engage with the
hospitalist whenever one of their patients is in the
- Responsible for assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management,
education, health promotion and care coordination and documentation
for patients with acute and complex chronic health needs.
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records about each
patient, including observations during examinations.
- Actively engage with patients while maintain a comfortable and
professional bedside manner.
- Educate and explain clearly medical procedures
- Explain test results and provide patients with plan of care
- Communicate and work regularly with the Office Manager and
- Perform job responsibilities with strong attention to detail
- Move, carry, and lift objects weighing less than 20lbs without
- Abide by all compliance regulations including but not limited
to HIPAA and OSHA
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish, verbal and
- Demonstrate customer service skills
- Active MD licensure in the state of Floridarequired, ACN
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certificationrequired
- Current DEA license to schedule controlled
Keywords: Medical Consultants of Florida LLC, Port St. Lucie , Physician-Primary Care, Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!