Registered Nurse FT Port St Lucie
Company: Concierge Home Care
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Concierge Home Care is a Home Health Agency that
believes in taking care of the people who take care of the people.
We strive to provide our team with the tools to be successful in
their role and encourage all team members to work within their full
scope of practice. Registered Nurses who are passionate about
providing five-star care to patients should apply to join the team!
A few examples of team-centered benefits we offer:
- Sign-on Bonuses: for Full Time RN's
- Flexible Shifts: 8-hour, 10 hour or 12 hour shifts available to
support a work-life balance!
- Transcription Services: to allow for enhanced timeliness of
- Competitive Pay for services, on call, and device reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonuses: because your recommendations
- Individualized Incentive Plan to reward high performers!
- Stellar benefits package: 3 weeks of PTO/year and a matching
401k! Position: Registered Nurse – RN Operating Company: Concierge
Home CareDepartment: Clinical Reports to: Branch DirectorJob
DescriptionA Registered Nurse administers skilled nursing care to
patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This
is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care
under the direction and supervision of the Director of Clinical
Services/Clinical Manager. Qualifications
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and
currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years' nursing experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates
the patient's nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and
summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely
manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Informs personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting
nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and
changes in condition. Completes certification/recertification
orders and discharge summaries.
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each
- Refers to Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist,
Occupational Therapist and Medical Social Worker those patients
requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to
- Participates in peer review and Quality Assessment and
Performance Improvement as assigned.
- Gives total patient care as needed.
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments,
transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change
in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD-10 codes. Work Environments &
Physical Demands of the JobWorks indoors in Agency office and
patient homes and travels to/from patient homes. Risk Exposure:
- High risk Lifting Requirements:
- Ability to participate in physical activity.
- Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and
being involved in physical activity.
- Heavy lifting.
- Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a
Keywords: Concierge Home Care, Port St. Lucie , Registered Nurse FT Port St Lucie, Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!