Internal Medicine job in Port St. Lucie FL
Company: HNI Healthcare
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Nocturnist Physician St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside HNI
Healthcare is recruiting Hospitalists to join their team at St.
Vincent's Medical Center-Riverside. About This Opportunity
- 500 bed hospital located in Jacksonville, FL
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Quality based incentive bonus
- Flexible schedule 7 on/7 off
- Average 16-18 patients per day shift and 8-12 admissions per
- Closed ICU - no procedures, no codes
- Collegial Hospitalist group with very low turnover
- Full specialty back up available
- Opportunities for career progression in a growing company
- High satisfaction rate from hospital administration team Why
HNI Healthcare? The VitalsMD - Technology Advantage - provides
clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and
inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of
control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our
physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive HNICore--- Program
provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive
in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development,
we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding
careers. A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Board-certified, or board-eligible, MD or DO with advanced
graduate medical education in IM or FM.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
prescriptive authority. St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside is
part of St. Vincent's HealthCare and Ascension, the nation's
largest Catholic and non-profit healthcare system. St. Vincent's
Riverside is home to the largest cardiovascular program between
Atlanta and Orlando. Consumer Reports named it one of the top five
performers in knee replacements in the U.S. In 2015, Healthgrades
called the hospital one of America's 100 best for spinal surgery.
St. Vincent's Riverside was the first in Duval County to be
accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
and the hospital has partnered with Mayo Clinic to bring its
expertise in cancer care to Riverside. In addition, St. Vincent's
Riverside has repeatedly earned 'A' patient safety scores from The
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Port St. Lucie , Internal Medicine job in Port St. Lucie FL, Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!