LPN (future openings)
Company: Covenant Hospice
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Why Covenant Care? Are you a Healthcare Warrior? Want a
competitive, engaging job with great perks? Want a seat at the
table to discuss strategy? Want to see your ideas put into action?
Then you want to look closely at a career with Covenant Care.
Covenant Care is one of the largest non-profit providers of home
health, hospice, memory, palliative and private duty care in the
regions we serve. Our collaborative team of more than 600
physicians, nurses, aides, therapists and professional staff and
volunteers serve patients and families in communities throughout
Florida and Alabama. For more information, visit
choosecovenant.org, or visit us on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn.
Ready to join our family? Our teammates enjoy a supportive
environment and flexible schedule with advancement opportunities.
Covenant Care's engaging culture is founded upon mutual respect and
trust. A place where employees feel valued and patients and
residents feel the service is extraordinary. We recognize and
celebrate the value of each teammate's unique contributions and
encourage a sense of ownership, sharing our mission with patients,
families and our communities. The Licensed Practical Nurse provides
nursing care, treatment and procedures for clients in hospice or
home health within the scope of training, State licensure and
agency policy. Performs duties as directed by Case Manager or
Clinical Team Manager. Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program required.
- Minimum 1 year nursing experience
- Current LPN license in the state of Florida and/or
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Driver's license
- Current auto insurance
- Completion of 25 CEU's bi-annually. Benefits for Eligible
- Health insurance
- Paid time off for vacation, holiday, sick and bereavement
- Company paid and supplemental life insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Optional cafeteria plan benefits such as dental, vision,
accident, cancer and hospital days
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Continuing education, advance credential assistance and tuition
- Employee assistance program for employees and families
- Mileage reimbursement and company fleet car program Contact the
Human Resources Department at 850.365.9659 for more information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Covenant Hospice, Port St. Lucie , LPN (future openings), Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!