Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
Company: Florida Community Health Centers
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: April 4, 2021
ADA:Full time position. Job duties may require holding/lifting
patients to or onto an exam table. Ability to sit and/or stand
periodically during the workday. Computer data entry a portion of
job duty.OSHA:Must adhere to universal precautions, to include
blood-borne pathogen protection, at all times.Primary Duties
- Evaluate patient's chronic problems thoroughly and manages
appropriately, as demonstrated by performance on Clinician
dashboard, Quality Measures Performance, and other applicable
reports (peer reviews, any focused reviews, and patient
- Evaluates patient's acute problems thoroughly and manages
appropriately (including medications, imaging, and labs).
- Utilizes Quality Measures Tab to provide health maintenance
services at recommended intervals.
- Consistently closes encounters within 24 hours to generate a
visit summary for patient flow and continuity of care.
- Uses consultants appropriately and cost-effectively as
evidenced by referral frequency and appropriateness reflected in
the referral department and other available reports. Does basic
appropriate workup before referral.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and decision-making skills in
day-to-day practice activities (eg, triage appropriately, patient
flow management, etc., etc.)
- Updates Problems, Medications, and Vaccine lists
- Completes ROS, anticipatory guidance, preventive and screening
- Adheres to accepted evidence-based standards of care, as
- Encounters are completed in a timely manner and
- Charges are submitted by the end of the day (or end of
hospitalization, if applicable).
- Coordinates and leads daily team huddles.
- Medication lists are updated and reconciled per policy.
- Quality Measures Performance Report demonstrates performance
within acceptable ranges.
- Clinician Utilization Review Grid demonstrates performance is
within acceptable ranges.Secondary Duties:1. Responds
professionally to change (ie, schedule, work assignments).2.
Attends continuing education events and shares a summary with
peers.3. Appropriately uses auxiliary departments (HBN, Care
Coordination).4. Is flexible in meeting center needs outside
regular working hours, (ie, health fair, community lectures, etc5.
Responds appropriately to adversity or stress.6. Renews license,
privileging, credentialing and DEA number (if applicable) in a
timely fashion.7. Coordinates and leads team activities consistent
with the function of PCMH.Duties for Obstetrical/Gynecological
Physicians OnlyReads and interprets obstetrical ultrasounds and
biophysical profiles.Minimum Qualifications:Masters In NursingAPRN
LicenseExperience This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive, and an employee will also perform other reasonable
related business duties as assigned by supervisor.* This
organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties and
responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not
constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Keywords: Florida Community Health Centers, Port St. Lucie , Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM), Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!