Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
Company: Florida Community Health Centers
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: February 15, 2021
ADA:Full time position. Job duties may require holding/lifting
patients to or onto an exam table. Ability to sit and/or stand
periodically during the workday. Computer data entry a portion of
job duty.--OSHA:Must adhere to universal precautions, to include
blood-borne pathogen protection, at all times.--Primary Duties
- Evaluate patient's chronic problems thoroughly and manages
appropriately, as demonstrated by performance on Clinician
dashboard, Quality Measures Performance, and other applicable
reports (peer reviews, any focused reviews, and patient
- Evaluates patient's acute problems thoroughly and manages
appropriately (including medications, imaging, and labs).
- Utilizes Quality Measures Tab to provide health maintenance
services at recommended intervals.
- Consistently closes encounters within 24 hours to generate a
visit summary for patient flow and continuity of care.
- Uses consultants appropriately and cost-effectively as
evidenced by referral frequency and appropriateness reflected in
the referral department and other available reports. Does basic
appropriate workup before referral.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and decision-making skills in
day-to-day practice activities (e.g., triage appropriately, patient
flow management, etc., etc.)
- Updates Problems, Medications, and Vaccine lists
- Completes ROS, anticipatory guidance, preventive and screening
- Adheres to accepted evidence-based standards of care, as
- Encounters are completed in a timely manner and
- Charges are submitted by the end of the day (or end of
hospitalization, if applicable).
- Coordinates and leads daily team huddles.
- Medication lists are updated and reconciled per policy.
- Quality Measures Performance Report demonstrates performance
within acceptable ranges.
- Clinician Utilization Review Grid demonstrates performance is
within acceptable ranges.Secondary Duties:1. Responds
professionally to change (i.e., schedule, work assignments).2.--
Attends continuing education events and shares a summary with
peers.3. Appropriately uses auxiliary departments (HBN, Care
Coordination).4.-- Is flexible in meeting center needs outside
regular working hours, (i.e., health fair, community lectures,
etc5.-- Responds appropriately to adversity or stress.6. -- Renews
license, privileging, credentialing and DEA number (if applicable)
in a timely fashion.7.-- Coordinates and leads team activities
consistent with the function of PCMH.Duties for
Obstetrical/Gynecological Physicians OnlyReads and interprets
obstetrical ultrasounds and biophysical profiles.Minimum
Qualifications:1.-- Current and active State of Florida, Department
of Health license (MD, DO, DDS, DMD, RDH).2.-- Current DEA
certification.--This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive, and an employee will also perform other reasonable
related business duties as assigned by supervisor.--* This
organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties and
responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not
constitute a written or implied contract of employment.Required
- At least bachelor's degree or higher
- 2+ years of experience in the healthcare industry
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- 18 years or older
Keywords: Florida Community Health Centers, Port St. Lucie , Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM), Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!