RN / Florida / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator MedSurg Job
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: September 3, 2020
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Clinical Nurse CoordinatorMedical Surgical UnitFull Time Day Shift
0.9 FTE St. Lucie Medical Center
Port St. Lucie, FL Facility Description:
St. Lucie Medical Center (SLMC) is a 229-bed acute care facility
accredited bythe Joint Commission. Since 1983, St. Lucie has
continually provided qualitycare to the Treasure Coast community.
We offer a full range of services includinga birthing center,
cardiac catheterization lab, cancer care, breast center,
minimally-invasiveand robotic surgery, general and vascular
surgery. The Orthopedic and SpineInstitute offers the latest in
orthopedic equipment ensuring patients haveaccess to high-quality
care. St. Lucie is a Certified Primary Stroke Center, asdesignated
by the Joint Commission, and an American College of
Cardiologyaccredited Chest Pain Center. Additionally, the Emergency
Room at the mainhospital as well as the freestanding ER at Darwin
Square are designed withconsideration for special populations such
as pediatric and geriatric patients. We arelocated in Port St.
Lucie, a city which attracts a vibrant mix of people due toits low
crime rate, diverse housing stock, abundant open space and
optimisticvision of the people who live here. If you are interested
in a dynamic career ina great location, we invite you to explore
opportunities to join our team hereat St Lucie Medical Center.
Benefits:We offer you an excellent total compensation package,
including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
Job Description:The CNC Nurse supervises nursing service activities
in assigned nursing unit for the duration of the assigned shift or
in the absence of nursing management. The task and responsibilities
of this position include:
- Participates actively in the planning and distribution of
- Evaluates the effectiveness of care and addresses any issues
that affect the desired patient outcomes.
- Supports nursing staff in communication with physicians to
include accepting doctors' orders and communicating patient
- Facilitates the process of reporting patient status to the
following shift of nursing personnel.
- Manages the nursing care of assigned patients in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Current licensure as an RN or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State
Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing
eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healthcare
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical nursing experience.
- Previous charge nurse experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Port St. Lucie , RN / Florida / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator MedSurg Job, Healthcare , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!