Structural Steel Project Manager
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: January 24, 2023
A structural steel fabricator in the area is looking for someone
with your experience. They are continuing to grow and are looking
to add to their team.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget and within
- Overseeing the fabrication aspect of commercial projects -
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Establish and maintain relationships with third
- Lead and direct the work of other project team members as
- Client follow-up and retention
Skills and Requirements:
- Construction Management degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of structural steel fabrication and
- Must have 5 plus years of Commercial Experience (Hospitals,
Schools, Stadiums, retail, etc.
- Knowledge of all phases of the building construction process
including pre-construction through closeout
- Excellent time management skills
- Extensive experience in cost controls
- Prefers someone that has both detailing and PM background
Software used is Tekla
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org - call/text
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Port St. Lucie , Structural Steel Project Manager, Executive , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!