Company: Culvers Restaurant
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Culver's is a casual fast food restaurant chain that operates in
over 800 restaurants in 26 states, primarily in the Midwestern
United States, having its main office in Prairie Du Sac, WI. The
chain is mostly known for its 'Butterburgers' and frozen custard,
but also offers cheese curds, chicken, fish, and salads. With the
mission that every guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy,
Culver's menu is always made fresh and delicious. When you join the
True Blue Crew you will become involved in a supportive, fast-paced
environment with opportunities to grow and develop personally and
professionally. The benefits you will enjoy are flexible
scheduling, team-oriented atmosphere, a safe work environment, and
CULVER'S JOB DESCRIPTION
Reports to General Manager
Competitive Rates! $15.00 - $16.00 per hour + Bonuses.
Benefits offered! Health and 401(k) Plan available for
participation! Join our True Blue Crew today!
Assists the general manager to develop maximum sales volume and
profit margin. Develops managers and team members to ensure every
guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* Assists general manager to increase sales and net profit of the
* Meets annual budget while ensuring the mission is attained.
* Prepares and reviews daily summary report.
* Prepares and reviews weekly operations report.
* Prepares the team schedule with Radiant and daily deployment
sheets based on forecasts and labor budget.
* Consistently ensures proper portion control for all menu
* Ensures training and demonstration of food safety using Culver's
Food Safety Plan.
* Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices
related to the Culver's hazard communication program and workplace
* Recruits, hires and terminates team members.
* Provides ongoing training, development and coaching to
efficiently lead team.
* Provides ongoing development of managers by being a positive role
model and influencer
* Performs bi annual performance appraisals of team members.
* Assists general manager with four team meetings per year to
develop team and ensure consistency in system standards of quality
and guest service are maintained.
* Ensures consistent uniform and appearance standards of team
* Ensures team education concerning current marketing and public
* Consistently maintains excellence in guest relations including
follow up on guest comment cards promptly and effectively.
* Effectively runs shifts to ensure quality product and prompt
guest service with positive attitude and role modeling for the
* Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five
minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for
drive thru orders.
* Ensures equipment is effectively maintained and repaired.
* Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports,
including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground
* Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant
* Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team
members through appearance and attitude. Support all managers with
a positive attitude
* Checks e-mail and extranet twice during each shift and responds
* Follows up with Training Coordinator regarding training and
implementation of new products and procedures to team members.
* Supervises the accurate completion of food inventory order using
projections based on current restaurant sales.
* Ensures accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food
Checklist and Product Rotation Reports.
* Review food cost variance report in Radiant to determine
appropriate waste dollars and where improvements can be made.
* Reviews daily deployment sheet and adjusts to ensure team
efficiency while maintaining labor costs.
* Ensures active and ongoing community partnerships.
* EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant
management or equivalent experience. Certified from a national food
* EXPERIENCE: Three years experience in a supervisory position.
Certified in-store trainer in all areas.
* CHARACTERISTICS: Have the ability to effectively organize work,
communicate well and be management oriented. This person should be
knowledgeable in all aspects of business and show good judgment.
Must be a self-starter and able to adjust to new ideas.
Demonstrates an energetic, positive attitude that is
* COMPENSATION: Salary is commensurate with person's qualifications
and will reflect present market for a position of similar
* Stand Constantly
* Walk Constantly
* Sit Occasionally
* Handling Constantly
* Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
* Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
* Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
* Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP SUCCESS FACTORS
* COMMUNICATION: Verbal, written, presentations to others;
communication up - same level - direct reports; inclusive, honest,
direct, timely; clear, concise; confronts the brutal facts;
delivers ideas for solutions with problems.
* CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Taking initiative, supportive of change;
reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model
in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following
through to insure changes are effective.
* DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense
and sensitivity in addressing issues; gathers appropriate
information and seeks input from cross functional team members;
collaborates with others to insure that decisions are made with
consideration for impact on others; makes timely and fair
decisions; able to make tough decisions when necessary.
* INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & VISION: Seeks new ways to improve
efficiency, effectiveness, quality; achieves extra-ordinary results
with ordinary resources.
* PLANNING (short and long term): Organized and able to establish
priorities, required resources; delivers the desired results;
manages multiple deadlines and priorities; insures that planning
involves cross-functional team members to assess impact of
deadlines and utilization of resources.
* ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Builds effective relationships with
both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members)
stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions.
Supports and cooperates with other teams, negotiates and has the
ability to influence others.
* BUILDS AND SUSTAINS A HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM: Selects the right
people for the right job. Develops team members, provides training
and development to support their success; empowers team members to
make decisions while minimizing risks; provides measurable feedback
in a timely manner; retains valuable talent and builds the
effectiveness of the team as a whole. Plays like a champion
* ACCOUNTABILITY: Walks the talk. Delivers results on time and at
the quality level promised.
If you have a passion for restaurant industry and desire to serve
others, then this job is for you!
Keywords: Culvers Restaurant, Port St. Lucie , Assistant Manager, Executive , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!