Health Center Manager, MA - 32 hpw - Port St. Lucie, FL
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*CareATC: Provide patient care the way you always envisioned
within a Health Center setting*
*The CareATC Difference: *
Our unique model partners directly with the employer and does not
use the traditional fee-for-service health care. This allows
physicians and their clinical staff to focus on being the patient
centered medical home for their patients and are not burdened by
managing the financial aspect of the business.
Our structure is a win for:
* *The Patient-* little or no cost for excellent medical care nor
* *The Provider-* consistent schedule allowing for work life
balance, no on-call schedule and no weekend, or holiday schedules.
Allows for consistent income with manageable productivity
* *The Employer: * an excellent benefit resulting in happier,
healthier employees and families which will reduce the costs on
their medical plans.
*About This Opportunity: *CareATC is currently looking for a Heath
*What you will be responsible for: *
* Managing the day-to-day operations ensuring quality of care with
efficiencies in a cost-effective manner.
* Directing, coordinating, and supervising the delivery of health
* Dealing with evolving integrated health care delivery systems,
technological innovations, an increasingly complex regulatory
environment, restructuring of work, and more emphasis on preventive
* Identifying process improvement opportunities and presents
resolutions and recommendations.
* Understanding and complying with all regulatory, procedural,
policy and licensing requirements.
* Working collaboratively with the Provider(s).
* Compiling input for the performance appraisal process for staff
* Communicating regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps
the staff informed.
* May interact with client representatives as required.
* Supplying and conducting pharmacy inventory management and
* Providing input to the Program Manager for staff recruitment and
other staffing decisions.
* Other duties as assigned.
*You may be a fit if you have: *
* Management experience required.
* Current BLS/CPR certification.
* Minimum 3 to 5 years of clinical experience with
business/management responsibilities strongly preferred.
Location: 121 S.W. Port St. Lucie Blvd, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Keywords: CareATC, Port St. Lucie , Health Center Manager, MA - 32 hpw - Port St. Lucie, FL, Executive , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!