Retention & Loyalty Manager
Company: Spa Sciences
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Who We Are
Spa Sciences is the #1 selling beauty device brand in the US with
distribution nationally in Walmart, CVS, Walgreens & more. We are
proud to offer our customers the ability to "bring the spa home
with you" through the advanced technology of our beauty devices.
Spa Sciences consist of a diverse team of skincare experts,
including scientists, engineers, designers, and beauticians. We are
committed to providing clinically effective, safe and affordable
beauty devices for at home use.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the Retention &
Loyalty Manager will play an integral role in the Spa Sciences
eCommerce team, overseeing the email & SMS marketing channel
performance with a focus on driving revenue, traffic, customer
acquisition, retention and preventing churn.
The Manager, Email & SMS Marketing is a strong project manager,
intuitive marketer, and collaborative colleague, with an excitement
for working with cross-functional teams. Bringing innovative ideas
and devising strategies to grow the email & SMS channels, the
Manager is creative, analytical and solutions oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing,
communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Email Marketing/SMS channel
management and CRM.
- 2+ years people management experience.
- Experience with email/SMS service providers (i.e. Klaviyo,
Attentive) and basic HTML.
- Experience with web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required.
- Experience with CRM software a plus.
- Strong analytical skills required. Proven ability to analyze
data and turn insights into strategic actions.
- Proven ability to optimize email and/or SMS channel performance
through data analysis, testing & innovation.
- Deep familiarity with email and/or SMS marketing best
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects
forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong organizational and project management
You Will Work On:
- Managing & implementing a strong omnichannel strategy through
email and SMS.
- Leading the email & SMS calendar based off the e-commerce
activation calendar (product launches, promotions, etc.) and issue
reporting on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Managing and optimizing all
newsletter/promotional/triggered/loyalty communications sent by
email and SMS using segmentation and personalization.
- Consistently monitoring email & SMS channel KPIs, including
open/click rates, conversion rates, sales and attrition. Raise
opportunities to improve performance & propose / implement testing
strategy to achieve growth objectives.
- Owning the campaign briefing process including managing
timelines, results and working closely with our digital designer
- A competitive salary and commission
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
Spa Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the spirit of
inclusion feeds into everything we do. We are committed to
providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment
opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Spa
Sciences is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status,
disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran
Keywords: Spa Sciences, Port St. Lucie , Retention & Loyalty Manager, Executive , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!