Products and Project Manager
Company: Charles Ross & Son
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionRoss Mixing is a world leading manufacturer of
processing equipment used by companies all over the world for the
manufacturing of paints, inks, chemicals, foods, and
pharmaceuticals.The Product and Project Manager is responsible for
acquiring knowledge of the business and its products through the
performance of specific projects and other functions. These
projects and functions will expose this position to all aspects of
the daily operations of the business as well as the design,
fabrication, assembly, operation and use of our products.
Additional exposure to sales/marketing including product
documentation, costing and pricing. We will provide training for
possible future Management or Supervisory positions. Projects and
training will be detailed in nature and require knowledge acquired
from all areas of the business.Essential Duties and
- Updating of the Installation, Operation and Maintenance
- Pre-shipment customer contact, machine sale/rental orders.
- Establish/confirm the customer point(s) of contact for
installation, operation and maintenance.
- Obtain, create and/or assemble the Installation, Operation and
Maintenance Manual, specific to the sales order, with its related
in-house and vendor documentation and forward to the customer prior
to shipment (or confirm delivery).
- Create a recommended spare parts quote and forward to the
customer for review.
- Provide Ross Mixing contact names, phone numbers and email
addresses for after sale direct contact.
- Establish customer relationships.
- Create, update and enhance parts price sheets.
- Utilize the Parts Lists and Drawings from the updated,
standard, "IO&M" Manuals to create the revised Parts Price
- Work directly with other Ross manufacturing plants and their
engineering departments to create a consistent approach to parts
price sheets and the pricing of all parts.
- Update and enhance new mixer price sheets for the sales
- Create more consistency and accuracy including formats,
descriptions and pricing of similar items.
- Work closely with the Sales Department to produce updated price
- Revise current "Machinery Costing" Excel Spread sheet
- Update labor hours in conjunction with the Production
- Interrogate the BOM's and design drawings for accuracy and
consistency (materials used, etc.).
- General, day to day involvement with operations of Ross Mixing,
Engineering/Design, BOM's, Sales Orders, Inventory, Problem
- Review designs with Management and Engineering.
- Attend weekly production meetings.
- Other duties as needed.RequirementsEducation and Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Word
and Excel skills.
- Proficient with MRP programs and Bills of Material.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Machining, Welding, Fabrication
and a Mechanical background is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Able to communicate with professionals at all levels.
- Able to be discreet with confidential/sensitive
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Able to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency
while meeting deadlines.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities.Competitive salary with a
full and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k).At Ross
Mixing Inc, we celebrate, support and thrive on difference for the
benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.#WorkLocalStLucie
Keywords: Charles Ross & Son, Port St. Lucie , Products and Project Manager, Executive , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!