Company: AdaptHealth LLC
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Description: AdaptHealth Opportunity - Apply Today!At
AdaptHealth we offer full-service home medical equipment products
and services to empower patients to live their best lives - out of
the hospital and in their homes. We are actively recruiting in your
area. If you are passionate about making a profound impact on the
quality of patients' lives, please click to apply, we would love to
hear from you.MANAGER, BRANCHThe Branch Manager oversees the
overall operations performed at a specific branch location.
Specifically, providing leadership and coordination of services to
clinical and non-clinical personnel within the region. The manager
may also serve as the site leader and serve as the liaison with
regional leadership and serve as the representative of the company
within the community.Job Duties:
- Comply with all applicable company policies, procedures, and
- Comply with all current government regulations and professional
standards respecting patient care.
- Participate in educational and professional programs and/or
review professional literature on an ongoing basis to maintain
knowledge and competency in current and developing techniques,
professional standards, and the HME products and services offered
- Ensure that the services provided via the branch location are
done so in accordance with all federal, state and local laws, rules
and regulations, including but not limited to those put forth by:
CMS, Department of Health, DOT, FDA, OSHA, and the company's
- Maintain rapport with ordering physicians and referral sources.
Inform the physicians and pertinent others of the changes in the
patient's condition through visit reports and telephone
- Collaboration with member health systems, hospice partners and
key community referral sources
- Oversees timely and efficient execution of all branch
operations including Respiratory staff (with appropriate clinical
supervisory support, as required).
- Addresses service concerns, identifies trends and reacts
- Continuously reviews trends in referral satisfaction and
complaints, determines root cause analysis, and implements
appropriate communication/measures for improvements.
- Works with others to ensure initial and ongoing training
(including on the job training) occurs regularly with return
demonstration and accountability as evidenced by achieving
operational and regulatory audit goals.
- Assist in resolving patient equipment problems under emergency
- Assist with preventative maintenance, required service checks,
and patient/environmental assessment on home respiratory equipment
during scheduled visits to patients.
- Assume on-call responsibilities during non-business hours in
accordance with company policy.
- Control inventory at the branch level. Place purchase orders in
accordance with company restocking protocol.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of current HME products
and services offered by the company.
- Other duties as assigned.Management/Supervision:
- Responsible for selection and hiring of qualified staff,
ensuring an effective on-boarding, and providing comprehensive
training and regular feedback
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching,
counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating,
and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity
- Establishes annual goals and objectives for the department
based on the organization's strategic goals
- Responsible for achieving organizational performance and
retention goals, including timely completion of performance
evaluations. Requirements: Minimum Job Qualifications:
- An associate degree from an accredited college required,
bachelor's degree preferred
- Five (5) years' experience in the HME industry is required
- Relevant experience in health care administrative, financial,
insurance customer services, claims, billing, home health and/or
medical terminology training preferred
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license in the state of
residenceAdaptHealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not
unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for
employment on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion,
creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable law. This
policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of
employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation,
promotion, discipline, and termination.
Keywords: AdaptHealth LLC, Port St. Lucie , Manager, Branch, Executive , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!