Regional Director of Operations
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Regional Director of Operations in Port St Lucie, Florida -
Careers at FL4 Port St Lucie Village Pkwy
- Partnerships & Providers
- Home Careers About
- Company Overview
- Mission &Vision
- Management Team
- NADG Marketplace
- Our Locations
- Refresh Dental
- Corner Dental
- Dental Express
- Dental Care of Michigan Opportunities
- Dentist Opportunities
- Professional Opportunities
- Professional Dental Alliance Contact Us
- 11 South Mill St, Ste 200
- New Castle, PA 16101 -- 2021 North American Dental Group . All
Rights Reserved. Regional Director of Operations in Port St Lucie,
Florida - Careers at FL4 Port St Lucie Village Pkwy Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Regional Director of Operations Job
Locations US-FL-Port St Lucie Posted Date 4 days ago (3/11/2021
9:00 PM) Job ID 2021-8988 # of Openings 1 Category Operations and
Strategy Overview Lead with GRATITUDE. Engage with EMPATHY. CARE
with COMPASSION. BE Intellectually Curious. Be part of NADG's
Tribe! NADG is the fastest growing dental services organization of
scale in the United States and today consists of a network of over
250+ dental practices in 15 states and 25 regional markets, and
recently have become the first Transatlantic Dental Service Group!
Our entrepreneurial culture and maniacal focus on patient care
serve as a great platform to become an innovative and dynamic
industry leader We are looking for a Regional Director of
Operations of Florida 2 & 4 area (Port St Lucie, Miami, ect area)
to come and help us pioneer a new culture of dentistry. Join the
tribe! Qualifications The Skills We're Looking for
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
management or business; prefer a Masters degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years' multi-unit experience in retail,
healthcare, service or dental industries, or other fast-paced,
highly interactive customer service environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to travel daily and use a personal automobile in
the assigned region. Limited overnight travel required. Benefits
Await! We take pride in our ability to give our team members all
the benefits they deserve. This is why we offer---
- A comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- Competitive paid time off for full-time and part-time team
members which increases as you grow in your career with us
- Constant opportunities for career growth and continuing
- A professional and flexible atmosphere that allows for freedom
and individuality - enabling our team to always strive to do what's
best for the patient Ready to Join Our Team?
- Our team isn't just looking for good members, we're looking for
the best of the best and are ready to welcome the perfect candidate
to this position. NADG is constantly growing, and we want you to
join us on our mission. Stop searching for jobs - apply today and
start your career.
- If you are professional and organized yet outgoing, flexible,
and energetic, you'll fit right in.
- Our team is full of individuals with different skills and
personalities, but each is willing to go the extra mile for our
patients while communicating well with our team. If this sounds
relatable, then there's a spot for you at our practice. We're
excited to hear from you! Equal Opportunity Employer We are an
equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Responsibilities Oversees the
daily administrative operations of the dental offices within a
region, including providing leadership and guidance on a variety of
areas such as employee relations, patient relations, and achieving
administrative operational goals. Responsible for office profit &
loss by partnering to manage patient scheduling, staff
productivity, collections and receivables, and controlling
operations expenses. Administrative tasks such as financial report
review, revenue posting, and staff payroll are a part of the
- Manage the day-to-day operations of an assigned geographic area
of multiple dental practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance to office teams ensuring
excellence in patient service, operational and financial
- Build strong and productive partnerships with dentists and
- Make effective decisions based on data analysis, organizational
observations, and cost controls.
- Takes ownership by leading by example and being a positive role
model through presence and demeanor.
- Manage office profit and loss, and achieving budgeted
expectations through access to care initiatives, managing
controllable expenses, and leading teams to provide stellar
- Create a positive, ethical, and respectful work environment by
promoting the company culture through its mission, vision, and Core
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain high-performance teams
through training/education, coaching, expectation setting, and
- Ensure effective execution of operational standards, including
compliance with established company policies, procedures, OSHA, and
- Identify opportunities within the region and creates
improvement action plans to address gaps through people,
performance, and process improvements.
- Ensure consistent communication of all challenges and needs to
Vice President of Operations and executive team.
- Work collaboratively with organizational departments. Options
Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend
Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your
newsfeed Loading... Need help finding the right job? We can
recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Port St. Lucie , Regional Director of Operations, Executive , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!