Account Manager - Personal Lines
Company: Alera Group
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Overview:Todd Associates Inc., an Alera Group Company is seeking
an Personal Lines Account Manager to join their Property & Casualty
team.Are you looking to be part of a company where you have
exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive
impact?Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen
generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up
through mutual accountability and shared success?If that is what
you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing
organization!For over 80 years, Todd Associates has provided
specialized insurance and risk management solutions to
organizations and business owners.As a Personal Lines Account
Manager, you would provide prompt, accurate and courteous service
to clients, producers and company personnel in a professional and
positive manner. Handle all tasks associated with obtaining,
maintaining, expanding and servicing existing accounts in
accordance with all agency procedures and carrier guidelines. This
includes processing applications, policy changes, account review
and renewal remarkets, up-selling existing policies, and
cross-selling new policies.Responsibilities:
- Process all applications, policies and endorsements for
clients, review for accuracy.
- Update TAM policy accounts with most current information as
- Review renewals for significant changes.
- Follow up on notices of non-payment per agency procedures.
- Prepare and process requests for ID cards, evidence of
property, certificates of insurance, and binders.
- Process claim reports according to carrier procedures.
- Process agency bill renewals & invoicing.
- Review monthly Aged Accounts Receivables Report provided by
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum 2 year(s) of work experience in Property & Casualty and
- FL Property & Casualty License, required.
- Proficient computer skills, especially with the Microsoft
Office Suite.Equal Opportunity Employment:We're an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status.PleaseIf you're a California resident, please
read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Keywords: Alera Group, Port St. Lucie , Account Manager - Personal Lines, Executive , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!