Product Support Engineer
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: April 2, 2021
About the role: Service Desk Engineers work as part of our
Technical Engineering Center (TEC) in providing remote technical
support to Dataprise customers in a 24X7X365 environment. In this
position, you'll work on a wide variety of technical issues and be
a part of a dynamic, collaborative team. Customer service and a
strong desire to learn and grow are paramount!
- Provide first contact support of incoming requests to the
Service Desk via telephone, web portal, email, chat to ensure
courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user
- Follow-up on open tickets, keeping the clients informed of any
updates to their tickets along the way.
- Record, track, and document the service desk incident within
the Service Desk application.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to identify
solutions to customer support requests and escalate to more senior
team members or external resources as needed.
- Provide first-tier support to end users for Windows
Workstations, MAC OS, printers, mobile devices, Microsoft 365,
Active Directory, or basic application and hardware
- Add users, remove users, reset passwords, and change folder
- Basic understanding of how IP addresses, subnet masks,
gateways, and DNS addresses work.
- Utilize remote access solution and support on a variety of
topics including VPN clients, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- Troubleshoot issues utilizing the latest versions of the
following technologies: Active Directory, VPN Clients, Microsoft
365, Windows OS, Mac OS, laptop and desktop hardware, Anti-Virus
and Malware software, Spam Filtering, and Microsoft Office
- A few years of related experience, ideally working with
external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services
- Strong technical aptitude and working knowledge of following
technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory,
Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Office 365, Microsoft Office
Application and Microsoft Office.
- Stellar communication and the ability to speak clearly and
explain just about anything to anyone over the phone and/or in
- A true passion and drive for creating an unmatched customer
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and as a team
and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong desire to learn and focus to ensure we are helping our
clients win with IT.
- The availability to work flexible hours.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
- Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, MTA,
MCSA-Office365, MCSA-Windows Server.
Dataprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dataprise, Port St. Lucie , Product Support Engineer, Engineering , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!