Construction Equipment Technician
Company: First Vehicle Services
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: August 30, 2020
Join First Vehicle Services as a Diesel / Heavy Line Technician!
Now offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!* We service heavy/construction
equipment and vehicles such as backhoes, dump trucks, sweepers,
loaders , dozers, gradalls, excavators for City of Port St. Lucie.
Day shift: 8 am-5 pm First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus! (*conditions apply. Offer is valid
- $21-$25/hour based on experience & qualifications +
ASE Certifications earn you more $!
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong
presence all across North America
- Excellent benefits package including company training, paid
holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings
- A great work environment! Fleet Mechanic major
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting
vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline
Components, Electrical/Electronic Components,
Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately.
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor
approval where required.
- Ensuring safe use of power and hand-held tools.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary,
including occasional on-call services
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as
required. Fleet Mechanic requirements:
- 3+ years of experience repairing and maintaining
construction units (as listed above)
- Strong knowledge of diagnostic computers, heavy line equipment
repairs, hydraulic and air operated systems
- Willing to obtain CDL while employed
- Willing to obtain ASE certifications while employed (company
training & testing provided!)
- Must have an appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Must be driven, organized and punctual
- Background check and drug screen required Become a part of our
team – Apply today! FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Port St. Lucie , Construction Equipment Technician, Engineering , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!