Two Year Old Teacher
Company: Primrose School at Tradition
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Build a brighter future for all children.
Teaching is more than a job. It's an opportunity to foster
curiosity, creativity and compassion in children-all while helping
them develop a lifelong love of learning.
As an Early Preschool Teacher at Primrose School at Tradition,
you'll create a fun, safe environment for little ones who are
constantly on the move. Through a daily schedule of purposeful
play, you'll help guide these little ones as they explore and learn
through a curriculum that nurtures their social, emotional,
cognitive, creative and physical development.
Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each
- Help children learn about appropriate peer relations, language
and literacy, science, life skills, and more.
- Work with your co-teachers and support teachers to implement
the lesson plans from the research-informed Balanced Learning -
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to
create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about
the world around them.Get everything you need to give children
everything they need.
At Primrose School at Tradition, you bring the passion, and we'll
give you all the tools and training to be successful.
Our Balanced Learning - approach was developed with early learning
experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time
in the classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend
your time outside of school focused on yourself.
Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you need, and our
supportive Leadership Team works every day to create a safe,
healthy environment and a culture where all children and team
members can thrive.
And if that's not enough, just wait until you help a child learn
something new and see their face light up with excitement.
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
- Pre-Kindergarten Teachers: 4 year degree in early childhood or
related field required
- Kindergarten Teacher: 4 year degree in early childhood and
certified to teach in the state in which the school operates
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School at Tradition, Port St. Lucie , Two Year Old Teacher, Education / Teaching , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!