Creative Strategist (Performance)
Company: Vensure Employer Services
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Position Summary The Performance Creative Strategist will own
creative development across our performance media channels and
ensure we are constantly iterating and testing new content. This
role is equal parts creative and analytical, bridging the gap
between our growth marketing team and our internal and external
creative partners. This is an absolute critical position, which
will be key to unlocking aggressive business growth by helping us
deliver the right creative and messaging to potential customers at
the right time. Channels include, but are not limited to paid
social Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, display, native,
connected tv, and direct mail. Essential Duties and
- Own the development cycle of best-in-class performance creative
content from start to finish. This includes developing our
testing/iteration roadmap, writing briefs, facilitating content
production, and leveraging creative results to inform future
testing and both short and long-term strategy.
- Transform creative performance and insights into codified
learnings and actionable next steps that align with our
results-driven content strategy and internal Creative Playbook
(which you'll help develop!)
- Map out Growth team's content needs across various channels,
brainstorm ideas for new creative, deliver detailed briefs to
creative partners, manage production schedule and ensure timely
delivery of effective, attention-getting assets.
- Work closely with internal and external partners such as
creative agencies, in-house and freelance designers, copywriters,
content creators, and influencers to source and develop content for
use across paid channels.
- Benchmark ad creatives from other brands and keep the team
up-to-date on creative trends in the market.
- Coordinate with our Partnerships/Influencer team to identify
relevant influencers and help secure content usage rights to
promote across paid channels.
- Utilize customer insights to develop content frameworks that
address pain points and support the customer journey across our
various personas; deliver the right message to the right
- Develop, document and store content, briefs and agreements in
an organized and retrievable manner.
- Manage legal and licensing agreements related to content in
coordination with our Legal team.Qualifications and Education:
- 3-4 years of paid social experience in a fast-growing consumer
company or agency managing campaigns with at least $300k monthly
- Strong analytical approach to customer and revenue growth.
- Proven experience in designing and building data-driven,
- Deep familiarity with marketing platforms, e-commerce KPIs,
attribution modeling, incrementally testing, and analytics tools.
- ***Relocation Assistance Offered!***
Keywords: Vensure Employer Services, Port St. Lucie , Creative Strategist (Performance), Advertising , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!