Company: Relevante, Inc.
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Relevante has partnered with a beauty products company in the
Port St. Lucie, FL area to provide them with a Performance Creative
Strategist. Please review the below description and let us know if
you are interested.
Our client is seeking a data-driven Performance Creative Strategist
who will own creative development across our performance media
channels and ensure we are constantly iterating and testing new
content. This role is equal parts creative and analytical, bridging
the gap between our growth marketing team and our internal and
external creative partners.
Responsibilities of the Performance Creative Strategist:
- Own the development cycle of best-in-class performance creative
content from start to finish. This includes developing our
testing/iteration roadmap, writing briefs, facilitating content
production, and leveraging creative results to inform future
testing and both short and long-term strategy.
- Transform creative performance and insights into codified
learnings and actionable next steps that align with our
results-driven content strategy and internal Creative Playbook
(which you'll help develop!)
- Map out Growth team's content needs across various channels,
brainstorm ideas for new creative, deliver detailed briefs to
creative partners, manage production schedule and ensure timely
delivery of effective, attention-getting assets.
- Work closely with internal and external partners such as
creative agencies, in-house and freelance designers, copywriters,
content creators, and influencers to source and develop content for
use across paid channels.
- Benchmark ad creatives from other brands and keep the team
up-to-date on creative trends in the market.
- Coordinate with our Partnerships/Influencer team to identify
relevant influencers and help secure content usage rights to
promote across paid channels.
- Utilize customer insights to develop content frameworks that
address pain points and support the customer journey across our
various personas; deliver the right message to the right
- Develop, document and store content, briefs and agreements in
an organized and retrievable manner.
- Manage legal and licensing agreements related to content in
coordination with our Legal team.
Requirements of the Performance Creative Strategist:
- 3-4 years of paid social experience in a fast-growing consumer
company or agency managing campaigns with at least $300k monthly
- Strong analytical approach to customer and revenue growth.
- Proven experience in designing and building data-driven,
- Deep familiarity with marketing platforms, e-commerce KPIs,
attribution modeling, incrementally testing, and analytics
Benefits of the Performance Creative Strategist:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
About Relevante, Inc. - the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client
for this JobRelevante is an accounting & technology direct hire
recruiting and contract staffing firm. We help our Clients identify
and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates
win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best
companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth
companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as
a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting,
accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia
region. To stay connected with our network, please follow us on
Keywords: Relevante, Inc., Port St. Lucie , Creative Strategist, Advertising , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!