Performance Creative Specialist
Company: Vensure Employer Services
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Performance Creative Strategist - Direct hire/full timeAbout the
RoleWe are looking for a data-driven Performance Creative
Strategist who will own creative development across our performance
media channels and ensure we are constantly iterating and testing
new content. This role is equal parts creative and analytical,
bridging the gap between our growth marketing team and our internal
and external creative partners.This is an absolute critical
position, which will be key to unlocking aggressive business growth
by helping us deliver the right creative and messaging to potential
customers at the right time. Channels include, but are not limited
to paid social Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, display,
native, connected tv, and direct mail.This individual will report
to our Director of Growth Marketing, and work cross-collaboratively
with growth marketing, creative, and third-party creative agencies.
The ideal candidate brings a passion for developing effective ad
creative and solving growth challenges but also demonstrates the
ability to think analytically and make data-driven decisions.Key
- Own the development cycle of best-in-class performance creative
content from start to finish. This includes developing our
testing/iteration roadmap, writing briefs, facilitating content
production, and leveraging creative results to inform future
testing and both short and long-term strategy.
- Transform creative performance and insights into codified
learnings and actionable next steps that align with our
results-driven content strategy and internal Creative Playbook
(which you'll help develop!)
- Map out Growth team's content needs across various channels,
brainstorm ideas for new creative, deliver detailed briefs to
creative partners, manage production schedule and ensure timely
delivery of effective, attention-getting assets.
- Work closely with internal and external partners such as
creative agencies, in-house and freelance designers, copywriters,
content creators, and influencers to source and develop content for
use across paid channels.
- Benchmark ad creatives from other brands and keep the team
up-to-date on creative trends in the market.
- Coordinate with our Partnerships/Influencer team to identify
relevant influencers and help secure content usage rights to
promote across paid channels.
- Utilize customer insights to develop content frameworks that
address pain points and support the customer journey across our
various personas; deliver the right message to the right
- Develop, document and store content, briefs and agreements in
an organized and retrievable manner.
- Manage legal and licensing agreements related to content in
coordination with our Legal team.Requirements
- 3-4 years of paid social experience in a fast-growing consumer
company or agency managing campaigns with at least $300k monthly
- Strong analytical approach to customer and revenue growth.
- Proven experience in designing and building data-driven,
- Deep familiarity with marketing platforms, e-commerce KPIs,
attribution modeling, incrementally testing, and analytics tools.
- A competitive salary and commission
- Relocation package
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
Keywords: Vensure Employer Services, Port St. Lucie , Performance Creative Specialist, Advertising , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!