Company: Relevante, Inc.
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Relevante has partnered with a beauty products company in the
Port St. Lucie, FL area to provide them with a Performance Creative
Strategist. Please review the below description and let us know if
you are interested.Our client is seeking a data-driven Performance
Creative Strategist who will own creative development across our
performance media channels and ensure we are constantly iterating
and testing new content. This role is equal parts creative and
analytical, bridging the gap between our growth marketing team and
our internal and external creative partners.Responsibilities of the
Performance Creative Strategist:
- Own the development cycle of best-in-class performance creative
content from start to finish. This includes developing our
testing/iteration roadmap, writing briefs, facilitating content
production, and leveraging creative results to inform future
testing and both short and long-term strategy.
- Transform creative performance and insights into codified
learnings and actionable next steps that align with our
results-driven content strategy and internal Creative Playbook
(which you'll help develop!)
- Map out Growth team's content needs across various channels,
brainstorm ideas for new creative, deliver detailed briefs to
creative partners, manage production schedule and ensure timely
delivery of effective, attention-getting assets.
- Work closely with internal and external partners such as
creative agencies, in-house and freelance designers, copywriters,
content creators, and influencers to source and develop content for
use across paid channels.
- Benchmark ad creatives from other brands and keep the team
up-to-date on creative trends in the market.
- Coordinate with our Partnerships/Influencer team to identify
relevant influencers and help secure content usage rights to
promote across paid channels.
- Utilize customer insights to develop content frameworks that
address pain points and support the customer journey across our
various personas; deliver the right message to the right
- Develop, document and store content, briefs and agreements in
an organized and retrievable manner.
- Manage legal and licensing agreements related to content in
coordination with our Legal team.Requirements of the Performance
- 3-4 years of paid social experience in a fast-growing consumer
company or agency managing campaigns with at least $300k monthly
- Strong analytical approach to customer and revenue growth.
- Proven experience in designing and building data-driven,
- Deep familiarity with marketing platforms, e-commerce KPIs,
attribution modeling, incrementally testing, and analytics
tools.Benefits of the Performance Creative Strategist:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan About Relevante, Inc. - the Recruiting Firm
Representing the Client for this JobRelevante is an accounting &
technology direct hire recruiting and contract staffing firm. We
help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market
and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our
Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and
emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been
consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest
recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the
Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please
follow us on LinkedIn
Keywords: Relevante, Inc., Port St. Lucie , Creative Strategist, Advertising , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!