Company: Law Offices of Craig Goldenfarb, P.A.
Location: Port Saint Lucie
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description:Ready to join a phenomenal team with a creative and
dynamic work environment?
- Great pay, and generous benefits.
- Collaborative and welcoming environment.
- Responsive and proactive management with a culture of
care.Whatever you look for in a workplace, we check the box. It's
why we've won the top three slots of Sun-Sentinels "Top Workplaces
in South Florida" for three consecutive years.We believe that when
our employees are happy, healthy, and engaged, our clients are the
ultimate beneficiaries. And we don't take that responsibility
lightly. Putting you first - that's our commitment. We drive hard,
but we play hard too and truly respect the work-life balance.Come
join the family!WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR LAW FIRM?Full time
hours that carry fantastic benefits, including paid travel expenses
while on assignmentCompetitive salary starting at $36,000 (hourly
position) and up depending on experienceOn the job training with
plenty of room for growth!HOW TO APPLY:Apply online and submit a
cover letter explaining what excites you about this position and
what experience you bring that sets you apart as a top
- Strong customer service focus
- Superior telephone skills especially with multi line phone
- Ability to communicate with all levels of our organization
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and interpersonal
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and a high
level of attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Mid level of proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS
Excel, MS Outlook)
- Experience in a similar role, including a high administrative
Education and/or Experience:High Volume Phone
Keywords: Law Offices of Craig Goldenfarb, P.A., Port St. Lucie , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...